The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
12088032_1015459228475673_4738969589816052026_n.jpg
:ohhh: My man on the right came for all the right reasons :mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am i lying?
Proof or I'm going start telling bk and cook the owners that I'm cool with, that you're harassing me...yo I don't gotta take this, I don't bother nobody here... I'll drop a Dr Claude Anderson video and get hit with 5 negs...I think this site is full of cacs

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most men are taught that just don't take heed and instead think with the little head. My grand dad told us that there are certain girls you don't bring home or out in the day (fun girls) and certain types you marry. Many fellas don't get with the one they marry until they have knocked up a skeez, but good women allow that which is good that Ms. Obama is deprogramming them at an early age to break the cycle.
I get that. My point is why is that same speach flipped for men to find better women viewed as "women hating"?

What your saying about men not teaching boys is what im saying should be happening. But Obama wouldnt do that. Why.

Its great that michele is somewhat telling females not to be a victim. But where is the males voice to tell boys to choice better girls.

Why is it always assumed that all females are worthy?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Feminism was about freedom for women, like being able to get an education, work, and provide for their family with a fair chance. Black people was working for free for God knows how long, so fighting for a fair wage is something that is important and fighting for economic independence is too. shyt changed with the industrial revolution as workers were being replaced by animated workers. I feel like slut shaming is something more personal, it's not really a goal of feminism. If you want to be sexually liberated then go right ahead but it doesn't really affect all women in the same way. Being sexually objectified is, however that's not necessarily the same as slut shaming. Feminism hopes to eliminate rape culture (which is an important problem) but again, it ties together with power which ties in with white men and they really don't want to address that. That's where the whole street harassment thing comes in, white women chose not to tackle white men and their holding of power because it trickles down to them and they don't want to disrupt that. For me, feminism is about being able to be in a position as a black woman that gives me respect. It's more about tackling white supremacy as a black woman, side by side with black men.
:ohhh::salute::lawd:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The new age feminism of 2015 is pretty curious.

I'm pretty indifferent.

Considering that feminist movement is largely white women, you are pretty delusional if you think black men can be included. Especially when it was a jury of 5 white women and a latino that acquitted George Zimmerman.

I'm good. I'll just focus on fixing my community's problem before I start worrying about fixing other people's problems.

I'm too woke for any of this.

Stay woke brehs.
Feminism is for white women, womanism is for black women. @marcuz is a male womanist :salute: he supports the cause

Soon

Banned
Daps
For the bolded, @Elle Driver I promise that's essentially what message I get from all of this. I didn't know if I was tripping or not. I think people should realize that yes you can do whatever you feel but you can't force people to view you the same as they do other people.

This is the era we living in right now. Being tasteless, vulgar and crass is trying to be on the same level with common decency. Who thought this day would ever come?

But these folks should always be isolated from normal society.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Proof or I'm going start telling bk and cook the owners that I'm cool with, that you're harassing me...yo I don't gotta take this, I don't bother nobody here... I'll drop a Dr Claude Anderson video and get hit with 5 negs...I think this site is full of cacs
Nah it's full of weirdos, indignation about nikkas pulling white girls 24/7, indignation about white men pulling black women 24/7 too. Who gets mad about this shyt other than pencil necked geeks who don't go outside.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ugh i can't even mess with you properly. You sound off and low key suicidal. I have all the proof in the world but im afraid that would put you deeper in whatever land of misery you live in. I can't have that on my conscious. All i want from you is to admit.... Am i lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.