Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:pacspit: oh so you're back on the lying shyt I see...so when did I say that ?

U lie on on me all the time for a cheap laugh and I already disproved u saying that u saying I was gay on boxden

You're a sociopath, one minute were cool, the next, u throw jabs at me....a lot of u online ppl r online for a reason...y'all r weirdos... I'm just a reg person so I don't play these games...but y'all will get y'all wish because I don't have to b here
:mjlol: Im lying?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I know my enemy too and it certainly hasn't been the white women oppressing black men globally for the past 400 years. So stop trying to make black men feel guilty for showing interest in white women. That bitterness is disgusting.
Honestly it would take everything in me to not knock the shyt outta u if I was in front of u

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11123910_636808289754736_722801921_n.jpg

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Marry women like this, brehs.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I know my enemy too and it certainly hasn't been the white women oppressing black men globally for the past 400 years. So stop trying to make black men feel guilty for showing interest in white women. That bitterness is disgusting.
Showing interest isn't the problem.

Worship however, is.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Feminism was about freedom for women, like being able to get an education, work, and provide for their family. That was the basis originally. I feel like slut shaming is something more personal, it's not really a goal of feminism. If you want to be sexually liberated then go right ahead but it doesn't really affect all women in the same. Being sexually objectified is, however that's not necessarily the same as slut shaming. Feminism hopes to eliminate rape culture (which is an important problem) but again, it ties together with power which ties in with white men and they really don't want to address that. That's where the whole street harassment thing comes in, white women chose not to tackle white men and their holding of power because it trickles down to them and they don't want to disrupt that. For me, feminism is about being able to be in a position as a black woman that gives me respect. It's more about tackling white supremacy as a black woman, side by side with black men.

The new age feminism of 2015 is pretty curious.

I'm pretty indifferent.

Considering that feminist movement is largely white women, you are pretty delusional if you think black men can be included. Especially when it was a jury of 5 white women and a latino that acquitted George Zimmerman.

I'm good. I'll just focus on fixing my community's problem before I start worrying about fixing other people's problems.

I'm too woke for any of this.

Stay woke brehs.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Im lying?
Where is your proof? U never have any proof

I have proof of u saying u liked to be throat gagged until you spit up on yourself...

All u ppl r weirdos like I said....

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
She's clearly a hoe if she's doing a damn "slut walk". Otherwise what reason would there be to do it? She's saying she's proud to be a hoe but don't call her one because it's her choice. Ummm...okay then do hoe shyt and don't draw attention to yourself. Like I said though, her whole "income" relies on these stupid ass tactics to stay "relevant". It's sad because her son didn't choose to be born, and didn't choose to have her or wiz as his parents. :scust: But yet looking at her parading around such foolery and her son prolly just started speaking. shyt is traumatizing her son because it's exposing him to sex, drugs, and destructive behavior before he can even start pre school. Poor thing. :sad:
For the bolded, @Elle Driver I promise that's essentially what message I get from all of this. I didn't know if I was tripping or not. I think people should realize that yes you can do whatever you feel but you can't force people to view you the same as they do other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.