• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes. And that is why it shouldn't be happening as much as it does now.

In some situations however, the mother is not capable or healthy enough to give that child a worthy life.
u are saying it should be a women's choice tho
a big difference than it being available to those who are in special need of it
you are saying its immoral for a government to prevent murders :jbhmm:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So she says "nikka" in a friendly and funny way, the same way all posters use it. And you're saying

This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of nikkas tryin to get p*ssy.:pachaha:

:yeshrug:
I'm not claiming to be a feminist so why you tryin to play me like that?

Nikka please, you don't know me or my vagina.
^

To your point, while I don't condone Strawberry's use of teh word nikka, she uses it in a funny/friendly sort of way to connote jokes. She's not being racist.

That aside, it should be noted that the poster who supplied the supposed "nikka" quotes from Strawberry is some jealous Asian male loser. I had to crush my last Asian roommate because he was a jealous racist little ant who pretended he was down.
:laff: I have heard it all. Apparently a white woman using the n word in a "friendly funny" manner is OK. :dead: In the same breath you talk about how you had to crush a racist MALE. The key to this caping is clear. If @VegasCAC or
@the cac mamba dared to use the n word in ANY way you all would go OFF. Many other posters also noted her use of the n word before she edited her post, so you can :camby:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
On some real shyt. This chick has come to this site and made it clear (by her post) that she sees Jamaican men as some sort of fetish, said the N word MULTIPLE times and was pretty unapologetic about it. How y'all sit here and rationalize this is BEYOND me. Does she have admiration for Jamaican culture? Yes, but there is a fine line between disrespect and admiration/appropriation. As men, that shyt shouldn't be tolerated at all! Brothers, we need to tighten up man. No excuses for a white chick saying "nikka" all over the place like that NONE. Women cant go into other races and hurl racial slurs left and right and without being checked. We have dudes in here ready to ride for someone who is spewing out racial epithets like its normal smh.... :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reasons-for-abortions.jpg

but women get abortions because of their health :mjlol:

Excellent post.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: I have heard it all. Apparently a white woman using the n word in a "friendly funny" manner is OK. :dead: In the same breath you talk about how you had to crush a racist MALE. The key to this caping is clear. If @VegasCAC or
@the cac mamba dared to use the n word in ANY way you all would go OFF. Many other posters also noted her use of the n word before she edited her post, so you can :camby:

Strawberry is Canadian and naive. She's out here doing cartwheels and handstands. :whoa:

@VegasCAC is a grown man that knows better and I expect more from him.:aicmon:

Gates

Rookie
Daps
u are saying it should be a women's choice tho
a big difference than it being available to those who are in special need of it
you are saying its immoral for a government to prevent murders :jbhmm:

I am saying that those who are in special need should have that choice (even though they are "murdering" the child), and that it would be immoral for the government to deny them that.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What proof is there that she sees black men "only sex objects"? Because she likes Jamaica? This is a projection. Strawberry literally doesn't do anything but spin on her head and post random things. She hasn't posted anything about black men, positive or negative, that I've seen. This is what the Coli to run her off for doing meanwhile we have anti-black male trolls running the asylum. :dead:

They are insecure..or just mad because she doesn't like black Americans, instead Jamaicans.(that's why Portier especially came in here) or are mad because no woman black or white gives them a$$ so them make threads like these, or just insecure fakkits that want an all male site

Stunnariffic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i agree, your body, your choice.

however, men will have to fight for that same right to opt out of parenthood.
There are men's rights activists that are actively fighting for that right. I want to say they are behind the big push for the development of male contraceptives (other than condoms and vasectomies), but I'd have to look it up to make sure. Either way, I think it's a step in the right direction. A small step, but it's something. :manny:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
U should...Lotta hypocrisy.... Don't nobody worship the white women on here
I see you tryna take the heat off your back lol. Just admit that you as well as many other men AND women on here can be hypocrites when it comes to whites. Embrace your c00nism breh, you aint fooling nobody. :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Strawberry is Canadian and naive. She's out here doing cartwheels and handstands. :whoa:

@VegasCAC is a grown man that knows better and I expect more from him.:aicmon:
That white cum guzzling whore is not naive in any sense. Sorry, Roddy, but your Milk of Magnesia won't be draining your balls just because you (and probably every other black man that has dumped cum into her) have given her a pass to say "nikka". The jokes just write themselves. :laff:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
They are insecure..or just mad because she doesn't like black Americans, instead Jamaicans.(that's why Portier especially came in here) or are mad because no woman black or white gives them a$$ so them make threads like these, or just insecure fakkits that want an all male site
Dawg, I know you're a smart and thorough brother. Half of my fam is from the islands too, but man you cant be co-signing a white chick out here saying nikka like that. I know that's not what you're doing right? I know you wouldn't cosign that shyt in person, so why online? I know you have your JA pride, I understand that but come one brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.