• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because women should have that freedom when technology allows it. The problem is, as stated above, when they misuse that power and get abortions for weak reasons.

The thing is that in a liberal democracy, you can't just ban everything that people misuse (unless it's drugs with little to no upside like heroin). You have to base the system on fundamental trust of people. So like it or not we have to trust that more women come to understand that abortions are nasty, and that only the women who really need it get abortions.
you called it murder before?

Gates

Rookie
Daps
you called it murder before?

Yes. And that is why it shouldn't be happening as much as it does now.

In some situations however, the mother is not capable or healthy enough to give that child a worthy life.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas2:i may have to start cooking a thread up

any other #swirl threads in there
U should...Lotta hypocrisy.... Don't nobody worship the white women on here

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What proof is there that she sees black men "only sex objects"? Because she likes Jamaica? This is a projection. Strawberry literally doesn't do anything but spin on her head and post random things. She hasn't posted anything about black men, positive or negative, that I've seen. This is what the Coli to run her off for doing meanwhile we have anti-black male trolls running the asylum. :dead:
I dont really care for Strawberry. I rarely interact with chick. I'm replying about most men on the coli not caring about being fetishized. Women care because we are taught to be more than a fukkhole. Guys are different.

I also dont co-sign white folks saying the n-word or the people who encourage them.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13626640/this link was provided in this very thread. I bet you'll still throw on the cape though. @WHIPPEDCream and I are not anti black male we're pro-black woman.

So she says "nikka" in a friendly and funny way, the same way all posters use it. And you're saying

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13626640/this link was provided in this very thread. I bet you'll still throw on the cape though. @WHIPPEDCream and I are not anti black male we're pro-black woman.

This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of nikkas tryin to get p*ssy.:pachaha:

:yeshrug:
I'm not claiming to be a feminist so why you tryin to play me like that?

Nikka please, you don't know me or my vagina.
^

To your point, while I don't condone Strawberry's use of teh word nikka, she uses it in a funny/friendly sort of way to connote jokes. She's not being racist.

That aside, it should be noted that the poster who supplied the supposed "nikka" quotes from Strawberry is some jealous Asian male loser. I had to crush my last Asian roommate because he was a jealous racist little gnat who pretended he was down.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think the point is that these women want people to stop shaming them for being sexual.

What the hell is a slut anyway? A woman who enjoys sex?

If ur responsible and safe and not contributing to illegitimate birthrates, why should people care so much about women having sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.