• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Then you should've made your argument alot more clear. I said you can't force anyone to be pregnant, to which you said abortions can be made illegal

If you're simply saying abortions are immoral, but should still be legal then we agree. Because it's even more immoral to not let hem have abortions at all.
i dont see how its immoral to not let people have abortions?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't care. Still gonna fukk or at least try.

What proof is there that she sees black men "only sex objects"? Because she likes Jamaica? This is a projection. Strawberry literally doesn't do anything but spin on her head and post random things. She hasn't posted anything about black men, positive or negative, that I've seen. This is what the Coli to run her off for doing meanwhile we have anti-black male trolls running the asylum. :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
bruh, you know i'mma come through with some pics :jawalrus:

well, this was the only one i could find of her ass :manny:

rs_634x1024-151003132326-634.amber-rose3.cm.10315.jpg
My nikka :salute:

repped

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean at least they're admitting it, however its a sad thing. No kind of respect for your body and mind. Its going to extremely hard finding a loyal women in today's society, hence same goes for women looking for a loyal man.. To the coli brehs out there, if you find a wifey type of lady that will do anything for u and u only you better hold on to her.

Last edited:

Gates

Rookie
Daps
i dont see how its immoral to not let people have abortions?

Because women should have that freedom when technology allows it. The problem is, as stated above, when they misuse that power and get abortions for weak reasons.

The thing is that in a liberal democracy, you can't just ban everything that people misuse (unless it's drugs with little to no upside like heroin). You have to base the system on fundamental trust of people. So like it or not we have to trust that more women come to understand that abortions are nasty, and that only the women who really need it get abortions.

Status
Not open for further replies.