Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Has strawberry posted yet?

No. Why would she talk when people are talking for her. I barley see her post; but nikkas make threads about her. Last time I seen her post, was in that rap battle forum.

If she a basic bytch; why make a thread about a basic bytch and giver her more attention:manny:. Nikkas are stupid.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Read this

http://blackgirlnerds.com/the-awkward-black-boy-nerd-and-why-he-deserves-a-chance-2/

Thats literally the first result in a google search of 'nerdy black boy'.

Author
F1vtUdMW.jpg
:francis:

So it wasn't til her 30s she started considering the nerdy man. :sas1:

Her story isn't uncommon. Iono why yall just don't (stop fuuucking lyyyyiing) and admit that even nerds don't like other nerds.

The NERVE of this woman :wow:

Shorty caught thug nuts to the face for 30 years and once she realized that none of them loved her or wanted to have anything real with her, now she want a black nerd. Problem is that black nerd been said fukk yall and got him a white/asian/hispanic woman after feeling rejected. All that brain drain leaving the black community. Potential good fathers and builders lost because you wanted Future type nikka.....the numbers keep rising every year too :sas2:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
@bcrusadrew is a hypocrite... Didn't she make a thread in the salon about Asian dudes

She on the swirl hype....ain't nobody putting ol girl on a pedestal
:leon:oh word

coli c*nts be on that bullshyt. Crying like hoes when people talk about non-black women here but #swirl in there subsection.:coffee:Might have a plat thread brewing here

Last edited:

Gates

Rookie
Daps
nope just because i think something is immoral doesnt mean i think it should be illegal

Then you should've made your argument alot more clear. I said you can't force anyone to be pregnant, to which you said abortions can be made illegal
why not
they could easily make abortions illegal

If you're simply saying abortions are immoral, but should still be legal then we agree. Because it's even more immoral to not let hem have abortions at all.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
No. Why would she talk when people are talking for her. I barley see her post; but nikkas make threads about her. Last time I seen her post, was in that rap battle forum.

If she a basic bytch; why make a thread about a basic bytch and giver her more attention:manny:. Nikkas are stupid.

Not going to shyt on her (enough here already) but I can't get why she's getting so much attention.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because I am married to a black man, have a black son, was raised by a black father, grew up with 9 black brothers so I will take offense to it. It's stupid. Just today I met with 4 young black men attending Harvard Law School (my husbands alma mater) and we started chit chatting about them mentoring low income black boys and system involved young black men. So where folks get these ideas from is beyond my understanding. I think it's you are what you internalize. If you internalize certain behaviors you associate with others, it's you attracting them and you either need to realize it and change or forever stay stuck in that frame. :manny:
I have a friend from Boston(he moved back up there about 7yrs ago). He's from Dorchester.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
All im saying is if she was on here obsessed w east africa and east african culture/cuisine while at the same time fantasizing about the men, i wouldnt be offended. Its a little weird but whatever. Definately not racist... Meanwhile

This dude is a white boy saying the N word and saying terrible shyt about blacks in general. No thread.
Lmao Shut up, nikka.
:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was revealed in this very thread that she used the n word multiple times, but you missed that though. :jbhmm:I'm not anti black male, and I'm also not going anywhere.

Along with @Kinshasa2pasadena , I have yet to see @Strawberry say post the N word. Her posts are usually innocuous and harmless. She spins on her head and likes Jamaica. :yeshrug:

You and @WHIPPEDCream, on the other hand, are bonafide anti-black male rhetoric trolls. :wtb:

Status
Not open for further replies.