Not open for further replies.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
@Rainman

B0mRF7R.jpg

Because my father comes from that Country doesn't mean he, nor I, are affiliated with ms-13 :snoop:

You're the second person to neg me for the exact same shyt.

Not that I give a fukk about "rep" on the coli seeing as how many ignorant asses do it just to look "cool"

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

Gates

Rookie
Daps
I think its completely moral, women dont have to get pregnant

Aight, just know that you have a totalitarian approach if you think the state should get involved with whats going on in womens bodies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've only been using this site for two months even though I made an account in 2014 so i wasn't around when she called people "nikka". You and whippedcream are trolls. Here's why: the two of you are always anti black men. Though I will admit that this site has some guys who slander black women, there are also some guys who call out the black women haters. You and whippedcream on the other hand go hard with your anti black men rhetoric. It's as if some black guy hurt you in the past so now you're on some internet crusade(your username makes sense now). Go somewhere else with your "black man ain't shyt" mentality.
It was revealed in this very thread that she used the n word multiple times, but you missed that though. :jbhmm:I'm not anti black male, and I'm also not going anywhere.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like this cave bytch... So shes a little extra with the Jamaica love... Who cares? Shes obviously not racist and thats a huge step from the racist white crackers you guys let post here. Jamaica has stans white or black :manny:

Shes obsessed with jamaican culture in the way cacs get obsessed with like japanese culture... Its not necessarily racist. It may be a little uncomfortable with the whole white/black dynamic but its overall not totally offensive. You have cacs on here calling brothers the n word and shytting on them but alas, no thread.

Shes doing her
:salute: @Strawberry She cool peoples in my book, thats coming from a real nikka.
The chick can't please yall dudes no matter what she does atlest she aint catfishing you nikkas like half these broads yall glorify are.

Hey, at least she's not always on here to troll like
@bcrusaderw and @WHIPPEDCream
Seems like @Strawberry is just enjoying life and is interested in Jamaican culture. The same way some of us are into Japanese culture.
All im saying is if she was on here obsessed w east africa and east african culture/cuisine while at the same time fantasizing about the men, i wouldnt be offended. Its a little weird but whatever. Definately not racist... Meanwhile

This dude is a white boy saying the N word and saying terrible shyt about blacks in general. No thread.
:mindblown:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It was revealed in this very thread that she used the n word multiple times, but you missed that though. :jbhmm:I'm not anti black male, and I'm also not going anywhere.
:jbhmm:you called all black men thugs in another thread

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aight, just know that you have a totalitarian approach if you think the state should get involved with whats going on in womens bodies.
nope just because i think something is immoral doesnt mean i think it should be illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.