Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
cosign? Who said I am cosigning her. I'm just saying that at least she isn't like you and your troll friend whippedcream.
@WHIPPEDCream and I are not trolls we just have opinions that you disagree with. That's somehow better than being a racist white slore? :laff: Be a white woman on a majority black male site, and get a pass for calling them nikka, brehettes. I don't even use that word, and I'm a black woman.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I find it hard pressed to believe that c00n has ever seen the inside of a vagina.
:mjlol: He won't respond tho, he supposedly has me on ignore for calling out his hypocrisy before.
You know these c00ns can't handle when they get called out.
Have their faces buried in white snatch but crying in all them threads about women they supposedly don't care about.
:umad:it's amusing how many post you have dedicated to me

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
All im saying is if she was on here obsessed w east africa and east african culture/cuisine while at the same time fantasizing about the men, i wouldnt be offended. Its a little weird but whatever. Definately not racist... Meanwhile

We went to war earlier today. nikka started on that autistic routine talkin bout Bedazzlers n shyt like a gay. Mfer know good and goddamn well he a sissy with a Section 8 studio apartment on the outskirts of Duckberg. Ol lying ass queer. Smiling in a goddamn selfie like he just won first place at a Bronner Bros. Hair Show. nikka got a part time job poppin outta cakes in Frisco.

This dude is a white boy saying the N word and saying terrible shyt about blacks in general. No thread.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
CQbsZoRUkAAud19.jpg

:patrice:

:snoop:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really surprised @DrX in here mad at the world, mad at white men, but white women getting a pass? :mjpls:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's deeper than that :sas1:

I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of TLR is just as bad either :sas2:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/white-chicks-saying-the-n-word.175882/

Peep this shyt :huhldup:
alright bro...when have i ever caped for white women on here.. she didnt do nothing to me...so i dont need to attack her...and alot of this shyt is jokes ....but i dont feel like arguing with yall tonight

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
@WHIPPEDCream and I are not trolls we just have opinions that you disagree with. That's somehow better than being a racist white slores. :laff: Be a white woman on a majority black male site, and get a pass for calling them nikka, brehettes. I don't even use that word, and I'm a black woman.
I've only been using this site for two months even though I made an account in 2014 so i wasn't around when she called people "nikka". You and whippedcream are trolls. Here's why: the two of you are always anti black men. Though I will admit that this site has some guys who slander black women, there are also some guys who call out the black women haters. You and whippedcream on the other hand go hard with your anti black men rhetoric. It's as if some black guy hurt you in the past so now you're on some internet crusade(your username makes sense now). Go somewhere else with your "black man ain't shyt" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.