Banned
Supporter
Daps

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can't predict that you're going to get pregnant, but any sensible woman is going to take precaution. Just as any sensible man should take precaution and use protection. Some things in nature you just can't even out my dawg. A grown man shouldn't have sex if he's not ready to face the concequences. You knew she could get pregnant. There's a lot of things in life you can't predict so don't even put yourself in that situation if you can't deal with what might happen
Not what im arguing
Im saying a women shouldnt have the right to abort your child and you have no say

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Which is why I don't understand the hatred for "bedwenches" here meanwhile the same dudes out here pawging. I don't understand why I never seeked out men of other races but many black men give weak excuses for why they dated out.

I guess it's just women are more selective and men either dont care the race as long as their dikk gets wet or they "get in where they fit in".

So why be mad when a black woman has the same mindset?

Exaccccccctlyyyyy. Quiet as its kept i really think a lot of black guys like the stigma attached to bw so they can gloat that they can get any girl so bw will feel grateful if they get their attention. It gives them social currency but at bw's expense thats why these dudes dont want bw dating ir to be a thing. Cause what else are they going to mock bw over if its not them being unwanted by men.

I see a lot of non black women also not feel threatened by bw because of this stigma ecen when it comes to black guys also. Because of the stereotype/perception that black guys LOVE non black girls.

But i love underdogs and I know that bw will turn their relationships around and the saltiness from all parties will be at an all time high. It already is and the numbers aren't even up there.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
And @Canon is supposedly happy with his PAAG. One of the most bitter males on this site.
Hey can you show your face? I'm convinced that your relentless trolling has something to do with the fact that you're not aesthetically pleasing in real life. Studies have shown that people who are unhappy with their lives are always trolling on the internet.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should be lobbying towards equal pay and more employment diversity this is a movement I can get behind because they should be hired in more diverse positions in the workforce and have the same level of pay as their male counterparts. There are certain entities that will fund these type of "movements" because it's a symbolic win for women and at the end of the day it doesn't change much. Yay I get to have my nipples out in public, But I still make less than my male counterpart.

it's sad as hell because you have these dudes who will tell these women what they want to hear instead of telling them what they need to hear. Got these dudes hyping them for slutwalks but not making a sound when it comes to real women empowerment but fuk it, ya'll want to wear pasties in public while making less than ya male counterparts power to you.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
CQbsZoRUkAAud19.jpg

:patrice:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
And @Canon is supposedly happy with his PAAG. One of the most bitter males on this site.
I find it hard pressed to believe that c00n has ever seen the inside of a vagina.
:mjlol: He won't respond tho, he supposedly has me on ignore for calling out his hypocrisy before.
You know these c00ns can't handle when they get called out.
Have their faces buried in white snatch but crying in all them threads about women they supposedly don't care about.

Gates

Rookie
Daps
Not what im arguing
Im saying a women shouldnt have the right to abort your child and you have no say

I used to share your view, but I came to the conclusion that you can't force anyone to be pregnant.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If young men got their minds off of orgasms and exerted some long term planning skills, that would do wonders.

Men are capable of self control, planning, and obtaining resources.

Women shouldn't be throwing anything at a man unless they are having a leisurely afternoon of sports.

How insulting to think that black men are incapable of making wise decisions unless their phallus is involved.
Right. It goes both ways.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Your avi though :dead:
@Art Barr
We went to war earlier today. nikka started on that autistic routine talkin bout Bedazzlers n shyt like a gay. Mfer know good and goddamn well he a sissy with a Section 8 studio apartment on the outskirts of Duckberg. Ol lying ass queer. Smiling in a goddamn selfie like he just won first place at a Bronner Bros. Hair Show. nikka got a part time job poppin outta cakes in Frisco.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Status
Not open for further replies.