Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'd fukk. She ain't got no ass, but I'd fukk her with her upside down like that, just walk up to it and insert coin. That haircut ain't that wave, though. But in the coli universe where we're all a cross between Gordon Gekko, Nino Brown, Malcolm X, Chris Dorner, and Lexington Steel, she ain't shyt. fukk that cac, she's disgusting.
:russ:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
These black girl nerds use the same logic i hear you guys use. They were discarded and not seen as attractive enough.
Which is why I don't understand the hatred for "bedwenches" here meanwhile the same dudes out here pawging. I don't understand why I never seeked out men of other races but many black men give weak excuses for why they dated out.

I guess it's just women are more selective and loyal to their race and men either dont care the race as long as their dikk gets wet or they "get in where they fit in".

So why be mad when a black woman has the same mindset?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh that's who she is

events_detail_6565_Photo-Marsha-Ambrosius-Full.jpg

:lawd: I was so shocked that she lost mad weight and look so good :takedat:

I remember my older brother bought Floetry albums and I listented and was like :leon: and became a fan of her already, that chick can sign her ass off.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Does she know that other women are the one who don't want that free the nipple bs? You think guys would really vote against that? :heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And ya bytch ass be the main one in them "bedwench" threads talking shyt:mjlol: always sounding like a jealous hateful loser. At least most of these dudes is consistent with their hate. Not this hypocrite tho, be the first one in here to talk shyt about black women and call them all kind of foul names. :camby: Ol bytch ass c00n.
And @Canon is supposedly happy with his PAAG. One of the most bitter males on this site.

Gates

Rookie
Daps
You can not predict if a person is gonna have an abortion
Most women put thought into and base it on different things
A woman might get an abortion for numerous reason and change her mind at anytime

You can't predict that you're going to get pregnant, but any sensible woman is going to take precaution. Just as any sensible man should take precaution and use protection. Some things in nature you just can't even out my dawg. A grown man shouldn't have sex if he's not ready to face the concequences. You knew she could get pregnant. There's a lot of things in life you can't predict so don't even put yourself in that situation if you can't deal with what might happen

Status
Not open for further replies.