Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
This monkey ass nikka :mjlol:
Type of nikka to tap dance and get extra animated around white bytches, bet you dance right on cue or spit a freestyle when they ask you, and let em call you nikka but it's cool cuz you're smashin right? fukking fakkit.

I MADE IT, WHITE GIRLS LIKE ME! :gladbron:

Nice projecting there.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Majority of Jamacians on the coli are c00ns and are giving a bad representation of my people ... can ya just not spew nothing :mjcry:

never seen so many nikkas expose themselves in one thread.... borderline pathetic :dead:

dudes would sacrifice their first born to protect this "all lives matter" looking cac-ette :deadrose:

no lie my opinion of di yard man dem went down a few notches with the collective c00ning in here :scust:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Diyhai

Both of you are operating with double standards

If a man doesn't want to have kids, he shouldn't have unprotected sex. He knew the risk of having to pay child support. If a man wants to have kids, he shouldn't have unprotected sex with a woman who is for abortion. He knew the risk. It's not his body, so it's just not his choice to make.

But then we also need to hold women to the same standard. Abortion is murder. There is no way around that, but it is murder that most of us are okay with. But with that power also comes responsibility (shout out to uncle Ben). It's of course a big problem that the vast majority of women have abortions because it's "bad timing". They knew the risk. This is not the 1100s where women die under child birth and pregnancy. We all know that the baby is the one at risk here. The reason WHY they are doing it is of course important because it raises questions of legitimacy.

Women rightfully have more power to make the decision but we can't just pretend like it doesn't also come with a lot of responsibility. Before we had today's standards of equality between men and women, men had more power but they were also legally responsible for their wives actions and well-being. Feminism is still important and relevant, but they struggle to understand the symbiotic relationship between responsibility and power.
You can not predict if a person is gonna have an abortion
Most women put thought into and base it on different things
A woman might get an abortion for numerous reason and change her mind at anytime

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π

:yeshrug: her sex game is on some scientific shyt tho...like shes an artist with her shyt...gotta respect that

Yeah I'd fukk. She ain't got no ass, but I'd fukk her with her upside down like that, just walk up to it and insert coin. That haircut ain't that wave, though. But in the coli universe where we're all a cross between Gordon Gekko, Nino Brown, Malcolm X, Chris Dorner, and Lexington Steel, she ain't shyt. fukk that cac, she's disgusting.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tumblr_lo0xyeiZuc1qluxp0o1_400.gif

The resemblance is uncanny like Charles Xavier :heh:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'd fukk. She ain't got no ass, but I'd fukk her with her upside down like that, just walk up to it and insert coin. That haircut ain't that wave, though. But in the coli universe where we're all a cross between Gordon Gekko, Nino Brown, Malcolm X, Chris Dorner, and Lexington Steel, she ain't shyt. fukk that cac, she's disgusting.
Your avi though :dead:
@Art Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.