Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Hey, get in where you fit in :mjpls:.

But let me put you on, you probably had boys who liked you but because they were socially awkward and couldn't approach girls (as it is incumbent on males to do), they didn't. Luckily I never had that problem :jawalrus:
This

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
First time I ever heard of that... That's fukked up...

All rapists are sick in the head, regardless on what they blame it on... Nobody is defending rapists though I don't understand what your point is?

This slut walk was about women saying being called a slut somehow leads to rape. I disagreed. This is not true. Also verbal insults are not close to effects of actual rape.
Then u said what about street harassment? So I posted the gang rape link showing that slut walks are terribly misguided and verbal harassment does not come close to physical harassment.

Saying "don't call me a slut because I wear revealing tight clothes and have sex with a lot of men" does not even address the situation of actual rape because, regardless of what u wore or said or banged, a rapist rapes. Real rapists do not gaf about this. They're mentally messed up. Twerking in front of them does not make them say wow she's so empowered, maybe he should stop. They're probably turned on by it if anything.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
So to clarify. This is what ya'll males have a problem with.

piccit_south_carolina_trainer_check_1449285142.gif

Nothing like seeing white girls swoon, sweat, and get all wet in your presence :ahh:

That Pawg Life:win:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We need more men to step up and be mentors and examples. Don't just succeed and forget where you came from. Give back.

That's what a lot of these successful so called brothas do. Become successful and jump ship, so why be mad at michelle when she's addressing black girls? She's not a man.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When men can become pregnant then they can have a say in what happens to pregnancies. The state is not going to assume financial responsibility for kid if it doesn't have to, so you will be liable. It's simple.
stop, women are not becoming pregnant by themselves
women wouldnt have a say in alot of issues if we used this logic on other issues

Gates

Rookie
Daps
So women can have say in your medical decisions? Your girlfriend can decide whether or not you get a kidney transplant or a tonsillectomy?
@Diyhai

Both of you are operating with double standards

If a man doesn't want to have kids, he shouldn't have unprotected sex. He knew the risk of having to pay child support. If a man wants to have kids, he shouldn't have unprotected sex with a woman who is for abortion. He knew the risk. It's not his body, so it's just not his choice to make.

But then we also need to hold women to the same standard. Abortion is murder. There is no way around that, but it is murder that most of us are okay with. But with that power also comes responsibility (shout out to uncle Ben). It's of course a big problem that the vast majority of women have abortions because it's "bad timing". They knew the risk. This is not the 1100s where women die under child birth and pregnancy. We all know that the baby is the one at risk here. The reason WHY they are doing it is of course important because it raises questions of legitimacy.

Women rightfully have more power to make the decision but we can't just pretend like it doesn't also come with a lot of responsibility. Before we had today's standards of equality between men and women, men had more power but they were also legally responsible for their wives actions and well-being. Feminism is still important and relevant, but they struggle to understand the symbiotic relationship between responsibility and power.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Don't watch my daps bytch.

b2edeb62_dap-o.gif

These homo-militants don't understand my G.
This monkey ass nikka :mjlol:
Type of nikka to tap dance and get extra animated around white bytches, bet you dance right on cue or spit a freestyle when they ask you, and let em call you nikka but it's cool cuz you're smashin right? fukking fakkit.

I MADE IT, WHITE GIRLS LIKE ME! :gladbron:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Stupid c*nt is really out here in Montreal looking like Velma from Scooby Doo and cooking 30 plantains a day :mjlol:
Hey, at least she's not always on here to troll like
@bcrusaderw and @WHIPPEDCream
Seems like @Strawberry is just enjoying life and is interested in Jamaican culture. The same way some of us are into Japanese culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.