Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giselle

Daps
like I get that it's supposed to be some empowerment thing for women

but you are still throwing a dildo through a fukkin cardboard cutout don't tell me this somehow eases the burden of patriarchy

2015 yall

This is exactly why a lot of older feminist do not like them or do not agree with this version of "feminism".

There are so many more important things to be fighting for.

& the original slut walk was to stop people from blaming women being raped on the way they were dressed, Ambers is to try to make being a promiscuous person (often called a hoe) seen as ok.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: a woman's p*ssy cannot cause a man to have kidney infection.
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China, and actually you'd be incorrect. UTIs (though rare in men) which are commonly sexually transmitted can cause kidney infections.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So to clarify. This is what ya'll males have a problem with.

piccit_south_carolina_trainer_check_1449285142.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not different at all. Abortion has the potential to have negative health consequences for women as such abortion is a medical procedure as are the other procedures I mentioned. An abortion has no medical effect on a man.

back to the health scapegoat. i'm starting to realize women are a lot like george zimmerman. y'all purposely kill kids, then claim self defense

Quote me saying that. I have explicitly stated why abortions are allowed not why women decide to have them. There are hardly any perks to being a single mother. There are only 5 million people on TANF as of 2012, and 70% of those people are children. No one is "caking" from Welfare.

what are you talkin about? there's way more than 5 million people receiving social welfare (section 8, wic, foodstamps, cash assistance)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's not different at all. Abortion has the potential to have negative health consequences for women as such abortion is a medical procedure as are the other procedures I mentioned. An abortion has no medical effect on a man.
The issue is the womens responsibility in the pregnancy
If u have a abortion no say for a man but if u have the kid men have to pay
men should have no responsibility either way then

Status
Not open for further replies.