Winter gym clothing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs I think I'm getting old I used to put some shorts on and a thermal and go work out in the winter like fukk it but lately I've been getting cold as shyt....what are you brehs and brehettes wearing for workouts this winter.

I'm thinking about hitting dikks for a couple of underarmour fits..(otherwise known as I got $150 gift certificate to dikks how to spend it)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
brehs I think I'm getting old I used to put some shorts on and a thermal and go work out in the winter like fukk it but lately I've been getting cold as shyt....what are you brehs and brehettes wearing for workouts this winter.

I'm thinking about hitting dikks for a couple of underarmour fits..(otherwise known as I got $150 gift certificate to dikks how to spend it)
Well, I'll wear sweat pants or long athletic pants, thermal underwear, t-shirt and a sweat shirt.
Like someone else said, you just wear a winter coat on top of what you wear usually. Then, when you get to the locker room, put your winter coat into a locker and lock it up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Adidas Tiro pants (got like 4 pair) and cheap target ts and or a hoodie, I wear Stringers in the summer/when I`m lean though.