Winning Eleven PS1

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

Anyone else play this when it came out? Back when you could rent games from Blockbuster, this was one I had "forgotten" to return

Did FIFA/EA basically bully them out? It was a really good game, but seems like that was the case.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Anyone else play this when it came out? Back when you could rent games from Blockbuster, this was one I had "forgotten" to return

Did FIFA/EA basically bully them out? It was a really good game, but seems like that was the case.

EA bullied them out by buying out all the leagues rights.

Dirty game. :yeshrug:

Superstar
Daps

They’re still around and still loved worldwide. The series turned into “Pro evolution soccer”, now it’s called “eFootball”.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They’re still around and still loved worldwide. The series turned into “Pro evolution soccer”, now it’s called “eFootball”.

Still waiting on that Master League update :unimpressed: . Tried playing the new EFootball game, and it was a mess and a half. Boring slog without no rhyme or reason other than being a generous ultimate team clone.

Daps
last i heard efootball was ass.

But the winning eleven games were amazing, the amount of control you had to cancel runs, pass control, and shot control was ridiculous, also the way keepers reacted when you brought him out a little to contend through passes and shots. This game was ahead of its time. Adriano and inter milan :banderas:, pirlo and AC milan :banderas:

Masters league :banderas:

Goat soccer game imo :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I haven’t played since PES 2018. Hopefully Konami gets their head out of their ass

Some modders actually made a game with the EFootball 2021 engine called Football Life

And its free :ehh:

I would download, but 100gbs for a old ass Futbol game, versus me just redownloading all of my PES games from Steam for half the space :why:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This eventually became ISS Pro Evo, then Pro Evo then eFootball.

At one point they were better than FIFA but they were unable to purchase licences from all the major teams. London Red was my team. Luckily you were able to mod the names and flags via memory card.

The wheels started to fall off in the PS360 era.