WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! : win on pubg,....is this hard to do?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So, I won pubg on team after the third day or so.

Is this hard to do or is this normal for this game.
Can some one give me the difficulty to winning, cause I did.
it was the most fun I ever had to win a third person online shooter.

Can someone tell me of their pubg experience

Sorry for the noob grandiose self pat on the back post.
if there is already an existing thread.

Art Barr

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Easier to get a win in squad because you can be carried. If u wanna see how good u are get a solo win. I have like 40 wins total. Pubg isn’t fun solo but with a squad that shyt is crack

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Easier to get a win in squad because you can be carried. If u wanna see how good u are get a solo win. I have like 40 wins total. Pubg isn’t fun solo but with a squad that shyt is crack

I was number two on solo missions on day two.

Game is mad fun.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
did you camp? :troll:

No but seriously. with these royale games, is do the organize based on level and tier or is it all random no matter the stats?

I don't know any verbiage to the third person or first person shooter world. So forgive my noob-ness on not knowing what you mean by camp.

Explain, what Chu mean.

What Chu mean.

I wanna know all the slang too tho.

When I won I was not with my squad. They were dead before I was shipped out and on the ground for the game I won. When I finished top five a number of times I was dolo.
Anyway. The battle to win was crazy as fukk. I was learning quick from my solo results being good for a noob in my mind.
In the past I lost as number two.
from just the winner got the drop on me and I had no idea I could beat it at the time.

So my first top two finish was a surprise.
So after a few top five finishes solo. I knew that to win from my past experiences.
the last area to fight would probably be out in the open. Since I had top five finishes more out in the field with vantage point cover than hiding in a crib.
So i stop by a huge ass rock in the middle of the last small zone. Set up my cutlass as cover to the rock and gimme room to not get hit a lot and manuever.
Then hid behind a tire of the cutlass and had eight shootouts.
from behind the tire on the ground to win. shyt was crazy. One dude was bust'n at me so much. He was moving the cutlass I was hiding behind.
So I had to crawl to stay behind the wheel. as he was moving the car and trying to shoot me under the car.

It was fun as fukk.

Killed't em'all.

Play pubg....

shyt is crack.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's not hard but it's not easy

usually once you get to top 10 shyt gets crazy and where skills come into play

It is definitely a one up to the mechanics from old gta online.

Stay crouched for the win, still.

Every gun fight is how many mistakes in movement you don't make and in close quarters. If you don't know how to get down. You will die.

I die every time I deviate from experience or not using some general military training or survival technique.

shyt makes you stick to the script.

I found every time I don't stick to the script I lose. So if you got military training. You should do great in this game if you are a gamer too.

It has realistic gun fights.

Fun time, when typically I hate all online games generally.

Plus I usually hate first person shooters.

So this third person shooter is more native to what I like in play control. I feel natural in third person playing and not like I am in a blinders in a pair of binoculars. Like most their person or first person gaming typically feels. So they have that down really well that I will play. When I usually never play shooters at all, cause they suck. This one actually plays as well as six guns, red dead redemption and gta as far as play control.

I usually don't prop these types of games but this one is excellent.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stick to your training.

shyt is like real life.
As soon as you start fukk'n around doing shyt that makes no sense. To how you know and been trained. You die.

I like that about this game.

Plus the circumstances,....

I had a too five finish with no kills and no weapon just now. Where they just dropped me, at the end of the zone and all I could do was keep moving till I was trapped in a house with this dude. To scared to try me In a room. So he fought till he died and I eventually emerged and lived. I only died because I was stuck in that room for so long. That I could not make it a few meters.
out of that Natalie portman movie zone ass shyt in that game that kills you.

I like all the aspects of the game tho.

Even that Portman movie shyt is fun to make it out of. The gun fights in that Portman shyt is about time.
Plus less is more in movements.

Just a great experience and it has stuff.
That should show how much patience, resolve, wit, intuitive thinking you have and can illustrate under mental duress.
Just a gamut of things to think about and execute to win. I like this game.

Art Barr

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't know any verbiage to the third person or first person shooter world. So forgive my noob-ness on not knowing what you mean by camp.

Explain, what Chu mean.

What Chu mean.

I wanna know all the slang too tho.

When I won I was not with my squad. They were dead before I was shipped out and on the ground for the game I won. When I finished top five a number of times I was dolo.
Anyway. The battle to win was crazy as fukk. I was learning quick from my solo results being good for a noob in my mind.
In the past I lost as number two.
from just the winner got the drop on me and I had no idea I could beat it at the time.

So my first top two finish was a surprise.
So after a few top five finishes solo. I knew that to win from my past experiences.
the last area to fight would probably be out in the open. Since I had top five finishes more out in the field with vantage point cover than hiding in a crib.
So i stop by a huge ass rock in the middle of the last small zone. Set up my cutlass as cover to the rock and gimme room to not get hit a lot and manuever.
Then hid behind a tire of the cutlass and had eight shootouts.
from behind the tire on the ground to win. shyt was crazy. One dude was bust'n at me so much. He was moving the cutlass I was hiding behind.
So I had to crawl to stay behind the wheel. as he was moving the car and trying to shoot me under the car.

It was fun as fukk.

Killed't em'all.

Play pubg....

shyt is crack.

Art Barr

when you just stay somewhere and someone just comes in unsuspecting of you being there and you kill em.

playing fortnite just a second ago, I had to do that in a roof in the safe zone because someone shot me in my back the took all my shield and most of my health. so I had to hide in a roof. someone just went up to the roof to fish me out and I just took that person's life with the swiftness.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm sure this nikka got carried.:mjlol:

I was in the mission by myself and hit the ground by myself.
I already wrote how the last battle ended too.

Art Barr

The blockbuster videogame world champion NBA jams score record holder at :

96-4

You talkin like you some wizard and I been the wizard for real nikka.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It really is, hate to see them lose players again but we’ve been trying to tell them what to do to expand their game

These companies making games need historians to aid them in development.

It is obvious a lot of games have people who really never played any diverse level of games or consoles.

It is maddening playing games.
that are below everything the nes was about just for starters. videogames are such low quality now.

I am surprised we are not reliving et.

Art Barr

Last edited: