Wine and weed

AJD

Superstar
Daps
shyt is hit or miss, some times it's the best high feeling, the other times it be like :whoa:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even without the tincture:whoa: be careful cause once that crossfade hits its brazy. You might get couch locked and have the room spinning like the 60's Batman transition
Smoke before you drink.

Personally I would do white wine too. Nothing too sweet. If you start smoking after you been drinking that's when the crossfade is vicious

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6. They bring out the best in each other: Having a dry throat and mouth after enjoying a joint is common and wine is a great way to refresh your throat in this case.

who wrote this dumb shyt?

you’ll be dehydrated quicker…alcohol doesn’t quench your thirst :mjlol:

that’s another reason why I slowed down on smoking

if you’re smoking/drinking to get a good buzz/get fukked up a bit then cool…but that shyt will make your throat drier than if you were just only doing one or the other

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Did you just watch berners shyt?

Nope but will check it out though
who wrote this dumb shyt?

you’ll be dehydrated quicker…alcohol doesn’t quench your thirst :mjlol:

that’s another reason why I slowed down on smoking

if you’re smoking/drinking to get a good buzz/get fukked up a bit then cool…but that shyt will make your throat drier than if you were just only doing one or the other
ya I ain’t read all of it tbh it was the first time thing that came up on my search :dead:

Anyway so shyt was nice but I wasn’t sipping that crazy amount especially that I know how fast wine can get you fukked(literally passed out on the front porch of a girls house back in university after she had called me to come over when I was at this friend’s art gallery viewing and they was offering wine. I was already drunk off beer too) :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Any different than beer and weed?
Yeah
shyt I used to drink beer a lot but since I started smoking. I can’t do beer and weed
Like the taste of beer is just not it when you’re high :scust:
Plus I got the spins the first time due to beer and weed did the fatal mistake of drinking and then smoking :mjcry:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Never thought about this but weed in small amounts may help bring out the underlying flavors in various wines if you’re the type to want to sort through them.

I might try this. :jbhmm:

I ain’t trying to get fukked up though, I’ll leave that to y’all.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Never thought about this but weed in small amounts may help bring out the underlying flavors in various wines if you’re the type to want to sort through them.

I might try this. :jbhmm:

I ain’t trying to get fukked up though, I’ll leave that to y’all.
Could try it with a high or moderate cbd% and a low thc % ratio strain.
I got this cbd runtz at 9%thc and 13% cbd that is my go to if ima drink that day and smoke or vape

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

DeeOhDoubleGee-19CrimesSnoopDoggWineSet_800x.jpg
Saw Snoop live and Dave Chapelle at a Napa Winery a few weeks back .. :whew:

snoop-dogg-smoking.gif

That cali red :wow:
sipping on some right now and vaping :mjlit: