@winb83, I need your help finding a game & you're the only breh i know on here capable of finding it

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The game is a turned based 2D JRPG

But when you perform attacks the animation has has these 2d broads with crazy boob physics (like their boobs are literally all over the place) jumping into the action and performing moves like dragon ball z characters

I have no idea if the game was released on Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 or PS5

Thanks in advance for any helpful information breh

@winb83

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Senran-Kagura-Peach-Beach-Splash-game-500x366.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
nope

no water

from my memory it was some 2D broad being summoned or jumping into a turn based JRPG battle

but while she was entering the battle she was like flying through the air and her boobs were just wilding all over the place. That was the characters entrance

I was hoping i could get the name of it just incase it was a PS3 or Vita game so I could grab it before the store shuts down

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope

no water

from my memory it was some 2D broad being summoned or jumping into a turn based JRPG battle

but while she was entering the battle she was like flying through the air and her boobs were just wilding all over the place. That was the characters entrance

I was hoping i could get the name of it just incase it was a PS3 or Vita game so I could grab it before the store shuts down
:pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

But when you perform attacks the animation has has these 2d broads with crazy boob physics (like their boobs are literally all over the place) jumping into the action and performing moves like dragon ball z characters

I have no idea if the game was released on Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 or PS5

Thanks in advance for any helpful information breh

@winb83
Is that Senran Kagura or Hyperdimension Neptunia? I play stuff like Xenoblade, Trails, Tales, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. That's outside my knowledge base.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

But when you perform attacks the animation has has these 2d broads with crazy boob physics (like their boobs are literally all over the place)

Omega Labyrinth Z or Labyrinth Life :jbhmm: