Willie D calls out CNN for banning Black Media from tonight debate

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In this thread I predict people will call Willie D all kinds of c00ns and other shyt because it looks like he endorsed RFK. I predict the people who tell everyone they must vote will not be happy that Willie D will not vote for their candidate of choice. I don’t think they care about people voting, only people voting for their candidate

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is flat out wrong by CNN, there is no excuse for this. Why should foreign outlets like israelis and others be allowed in to this debates and not black american reporting channels and reporters? CNN is basically a right wing organization , fox news lite

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I predict the people who tell everyone they must vote will not be happy that Willie D will not vote for their candidate of choice. I don’t think they care about people voting, only people voting for their candidate

People continue to get vague when addressing and comparing politics as if the devil isnt in the details. The system is set up so that a vote for a third party is a thrown away vote. We know for a fact that one party in particular actively does their best to discourage voting, especially of black populations. Ergo, if you throw away your vote, you're (accidentally?) doing what the republicacs want you to do

The race is between Trump and Biden, sorry for the RFK supporters and their dreams, but it's time to wake up

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People continue to get vague when addressing and comparing politics as if the devil isnt in the details. The system is set up so that a vote for a third party is a thrown away vote. We know for a fact that one party in particular actively does their best to discourage voting, especially of black populations. Ergo, if you throw away your vote, you're (accidentally?) doing what the republicacs want you to do

The race is between Trump and Biden, sorry for the RFK supporters and their dreams, but it's time to wake up

Thank you for proving my point brother

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
I can honestly say I didn’t have Bald headed hoes Willie D openly supporting a Kennedy on my Bingo card for 2024.