Willem Dafoe & Jonathan Majors (The Man in My Basement Film)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

The Man in My Basement​

Charles Blakey, an African American man living in Sag Harbor, is stuck in a rut, out of luck and about to lose his ancestral home when a peculiar white businessman with a European accent offers to rent his basement for the summer.

According to IMDb, "The Man in My Basement" is a thriller that began pre-production this month. Majors' company, Tall Street Productions, is producing the project alongside B.O.B Filmhouse and Protagonist Pictures. He is also an executive producer on the project.

"Charles Blakey, an African American man living in Sag Harbor, is stuck in a rut, out of luck and about to lose his ancestral home when a peculiar white businessman with a European accent offers to rent his basement for the summer," the film summary reads according to IMDb.

Majors will play Blakey, while Willem Dafoe, who's also appeared in Marvel films as the Green Goblin, will play a character named Anniston Bennet.

B.O.B Filmhouse and Protagonist Pictures did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

:wow:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

@PAWG Life

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

@AnonymityX1000

@Maliciouslarynx

@Lootpack

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
With everything he's going through right now with the public and law enforcement I don't know how to feel about this.

:francis: