Will you ever leave the Coli?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Just wondering cause I see a lot of nikkas on here are 30+ with a wife and kids and this is generally a music forum for us young nikkas. I assume by 35 or so that y'all would have too much responsibilities to bother going on net for lesuire no more. Would you ever leave Coli if given the chance at the stage of your current lives?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Naw responsibilities won't get in the way. I enjoy hip-hop, Video games and sports. I have loads of business I'm partial owner in and President of another. I read here to cause it covers my interest and most of you fukkers are hilarious.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I mean it's just the internet anyways... it's no different from any other site. Everyone is on the net nowadays :yeshrug:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Everyone I know who's 30+ just sits around the house all day when they're not working.

Maybe their maturity level would prevent them from posting here :mjpls:, but free time shouldn't be an issue.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I don't know where you nikkas get the idea that you have to be a serious adult all the time. Having a family doesn't consume your entire life,fam. Everyone has leisure time. You nikkas are going to becoming boring as hell later on in life.