Will you buy a new gaming system this year?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are you thinking of buying a new console or even pc this year? Especially now with everything this gen becoming readily available, the rumors of a new nintendo, a ps5 redesign, and a bunch of other hardware with some price drops most likely?

I think as of right now I’m only getting the PSVR2 but if Nintendo announce something I might bite it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If mass effect comes out this year and is only available on ps5

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The 5 suits all of my gaming needs.

That and the occasional Apple Arcade game. Which reminds me, have you guys played Neo Cab? It’s more of a text game but the story is very engrossing.
:ehh:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand why you would buy a psvr2 especially if you cant play psvr games. I'll have to peep some reviews and some unboxing videos to see what the other features are. right now it seems like a wait although i am interested.

other than that probably just a Switch OLED once Zelda comes out. I still have the 2017 joint so looking forward to the extra battery life.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Why would that make a difference, i don’t own a psvr
at least you could play catch up with the older titles.. i wanted to play that Moss game in 4k (AstroBot as well). now its just Horizon and chill until whatever PS5 game gets support. But it is what it is. I'm sure it'll be a good piece of hardware.