Will WWE's Current PLE Streak Continue into the Draft Era?

Will WWE's Current PLE Streak Continue into the Draft Era?

• Total voters
Daps
SummerSlam 2022 🏟️ 35th annual
July 30th, 2022
Nashville, TN 🇺🇸 - 48,449
Rating = B+
FZLFaPoXwAMptNa.jpg:large

Clash At The Castle 🏟️
Sept 3rd, 2022
Cardiff, Wales 🇬🇧 - 62,296
Rating = A+
McIntyreReigns.jpg

Exteme Rules 2022 14th annual
Oct 8th, 2022
Philadelphia, PA 🇺🇸 - 15,944
Rating: B+
ecj7h0ebrcnvp9zt_1665310916.jpeg

Crown Jewel 🏟️ 4th event
Nov 5th, 2022
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦
newspress-collage-24545814-1667693083985.jpg

Survivor Series "War Games" 2022 - 36th annual
Nov 26th, 2022
Boston, MA 🇺🇸 - 15,600
Rating: B-
rft3apxdbhhz6raiu3uv.jpg

Royal Rumble 2023 🏟️ 36th annual
Jan 28th, 2022
San Antonio, TX 🇺🇸 - 51,338
Rating: B
q4u2xay4px375aml_1674976144.jpeg

Elimination Chamber 2023 13th event
Feb 18th, 2023
Montreal, Quebec, Canada 🇨🇦 - 17,271
SamiZ.jpeg

Wrestlemania 39 🏟️
April 1st & 2nd, 2023
Inglewood, CA 🇺🇸 - 161,892 combined
Rating: A+ (night 1)
Rating: B+ (night 2)

FsrOEIxWAAAxEWl.0.jpg

Sami%20Zayn%20-%20Kevin%20Owens%20-%20WrestleMania%2004022023.jpg

rhea-ripley-wwe.jpg

Roman-Reigns6.jpg

Backlash 2023 18th event
May 6th, 2023
San Juan, Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 - 17,944
Rating: A
bad-bunny-lwo-wwe-backlash-2023.png

zelina-vega-emotional-puerto-rico.jpg

Night of Champions 🏟️ 10th event
May 27th, 2023
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦
"New World Heavyweight Title Finals"

Money in the Bank 🪜14th event
July 1st, 2023
London, England 🇬🇧

SummerSlam 2023 🏟️ 36th Annual
Aug 5th, 2023
Detroit, MI 🇺🇸

Daps
  1. WM Night 1: A+ [April 2023] 🏟️ - Seth/Logan, Rey/Dom, 4way tag, Charlotte/Rhea, Tag Title Main Event
  2. Clash at the Castle: A+ [Sept 2022] 🏟️ 🇬🇧 - Roman/Drew, Sheamus/Gunther
  3. Backlash: A [May 2023] 🇵🇷- Bad Bunny/Damien Priest, hottest crowd ever
  4. WM Night 2: B+ [April 2023] 🏟️- Roman/Cody, Gunther/Drew/Sheamus
  5. SummerSlam: B+ [Aug 2022] 🏟️ - Roman/Lesnar tractor lifts up the ring
  6. Crown Jewel: B+ [Nov 2022] 🏟️ 🇸🇦 - Roman/Logan
  7. Extreme Rules: B+ [Oct 2022] - Edge/Finn 30mins, Fight Pit, Bray's return
  8. Elimination Chamber: B+ [Feb 2023] 🇨🇦 - Roman/Sami
  9. Royal Rumble: B [Jan 2023] 🏟️ - Gunther's breakout in Rumble, Womens Rumble,Sami turns on Roman
  10. Survivor Series: B- [Nov 2022] - Men's War Games 1 match show

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Are these Gremlin ratings? :jbhmm:

Similar to Meltzer ratings? :troll:

What would break this streak? A "D" PLE? "D" is a failing grade on the grading scale.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Night of Champions 🏟️ 10th event
May 27th, 2023
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦
"New World Heavyweight Title Finals"

Money in the Bank 🪜14th event
July 1st, 2023
London, England 🇬🇧

SummerSlam 2023 🏟️ 36th Annual
Aug 5th, 2023
Detroit, MI 🇺🇸
NoC gonna be good, i mean saudimania delivers usually...and we are getting a new champion
MitB...i mean its in london and the MITB winner gets a huge pop, and we'll likely have 2 world title defenses
summerslam is at ford field...that crowd gonna be hot asf and theres a chance we'll see a title change, maybe roman finally loses...

I think they keep the train going

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It also helps they’ve been having ppvs overseas. The fans in these places are just happy to have a ppv so they’re actually enjoying the show instead of being excited to run to their computers on how they would have booked the show instead.

PLE been fire but they’re getting mad lazy with the regular shows like RAW and Smackdown that could actually harm future PLE back here in the US

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If we're being honest, this streak of great WWE PLE's started well before Summerslam and Hunters takeover

they've had strong PLE's for a while

Facts. The difference maker is the crowds. Stadiums and international crowds are loud as hell and it's making everything on those shows better.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We not giving Crown Jewel anything over a C off GP.

Deep in the Sami/Bloodline storyline and they couldn't even maintain it because a Canadian ginger is not allowed into that country because they're too racist against a country within sight-range from them.

Got women wrestling in dri-fit morphsuits in the desert but bragging about how women get to drive cars sometimes now maybe but only if their husbands don't chain them to the kitchen instead.

Nah. SaudiMania an F- no matter what happens on the show.

And the audacity of giving WarGames a B- :mjtf:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We not giving Crown Jewel anything over a C off GP.

Deep in the Sami/Bloodline storyline and they couldn't even maintain it because a Canadian ginger is not allowed into that country because they're too racist against a country within sight-range from them.

Got women wrestling in dri-fit morphsuits in the desert but bragging about how women get to drive cars sometimes now maybe but only if their husbands don't chain them to the kitchen instead.

Nah. SaudiMania an F- no matter what happens on the show.

And the audacity of giving WarGames a B- :mjtf:

Xenophobia against parts of the world that refuse to conform to western culture is so ugly and I wish y’all would stop

It’s very white American

And don’t “bu but their government” me as a rebuttal because, again - we live in fukkin America where black men are an endangered species and are government literally could give a shyt

Y’all need to stop with this “evil Saudi” bullshyt already.

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Xenophobia against parts of the world that refuse to conform to western culture is so ugly and I wish y’all would stop

It’s very white American

And don’t “bu but their government” me as a rebuttal because, again - we live in fukkin America where black men are an endangered species and are government literally could give a shyt

Y’all need to stop with this “evil Saudi” bullshyt
Nah. I don't.

Two places can be evil at the same time. Tryna whataboutism it away like this is some 'white america' bullshyt. Boy stop. I been black as long as I been breathing and will remain so until long after I stop. Saudi Arabia has a history of civil rights violations matched only by America. That they throw money at things in the public eye to distract from that is... the most American thing about the country and 1000% from the United States playbook.

Doesn't mean I can't dislike a country literally murdering a journalist, and then just sweeping it on under the rug because 'wrestling'.

Man said xenophobia :mjlol:

Man called a refusal to cape for a country so archaic as to literally kill off people who speak ill of them and then try and drown it in cash as 'xenophobia against people refusing to conform to western culture'... My man. That right there is a play literally out of the western cultural playbook, fukk you mean?

I lack any fear of those cultures and regions different from me. I do however have all the heat in the world for a country that finds time to be so overtly racist they keep a fukking ginger from going to their country because of his ancestors. Know why? Because Saudi Arabia also has a storied history of anti-African discrimination. And if they are willing to do the quiet part out loud over fukking Sami Zayn, the temerity to think that doesn't apply to anyone with a shade too much melanin in them when they don't have the umbrella of a global conglomerate overhead... fukking laughable.

What an absurdist take.

Moreover, this being the hill to die on, man? Really?

Jesus. Have some self-respect. 'evil Saudi' is fukking real and the willingness to overlook that is willfully being obtuse.

And over wrestling. lmfao.

Sad af.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't see why not. The locations are dope, crowds are gonna be hot and it looks like they will have strong cards. After SummerSlam there's usually a slog between then and Survivor Series or some years even all the way to Royal Rumble so we'll see... Last year Hunter navigated that typically slow period very well and it was actually a hot period.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nah. I don't.

Two places can be evil at the same time. Tryna whataboutism it away like this is some 'white america' bullshyt. Boy stop. I been black as long as I been breathing and will remain so until long after I stop. Saudi Arabia has a history of civil rights violations matched only by America. That they throw money at things in the public eye to distract from that is... the most American thing about the country and 1000% from the United States playbook.

Doesn't mean I can't dislike a country literally murdering a journalist, and then just sweeping it on under the rug because 'wrestling'.

Man said xenophobia :mjlol:

Man called a refusal to cape for a country so archaic as to literally kill off people who speak ill of them and then try and drown it in cash as 'xenophobia against people refusing to conform to western culture'... My man. That right there is a play literally out of the western cultural playbook, fukk you mean?

I lack any fear of those cultures and regions different from me. I do however have all the heat in the world for a country that finds time to be so overtly racist they keep a fukking ginger from going to their country because of his ancestors. Know why? Because Saudi Arabia also has a storied history of anti-African discrimination. And if they are willing to do the quiet part out loud over fukking Sami Zayn, the temerity to think that doesn't apply to anyone with a shade too much melanin in them when they don't have the umbrella of a global conglomerate overhead... fukking laughable.

What an absurdist take.

Moreover, this being the hill to die on, man? Really?

Jesus. Have some self-respect. 'evil Saudi' is fukking real and the willingness to overlook that is willfully being obtuse.

And over wrestling. lmfao.

Sad af.

I’m not reading whatever bullshyt you typed up so you can save them words for the next man

I said what I said. This “evil Saudi” shyt y’all be screaming is very white. Go wave ya American flag somewhere else, and take that white savior shyt with with you

Last edited: