Will we get a new Saint's Row?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I played the previous 4. All were fun, but after part 2 it declined.

I think they should start fresh with characters and a new city. It's already known that the gang expanded like crazy. There's Many ways to do it; Even give the game certain vibes from different eras.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I played the previous 4. All were fun, but after part 2 it declined.

I think they should start fresh with characters and a new city. It's already known that the gang expanded like crazy. There's Many ways to do it; Even give the game certain vibes from different eras.
You bodied yourself :manny:

/Thread but I'd add that its a GTA clone that has been declining since pt.2 so nobody cares for a new one honestly
It would need a new name, new graphics just for people to want to give it a look

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
No, they already jumped the shark with the gang taking over the White House, going on Space Adventures, an Alien Invasion, Super Powers etc. :what:

I remember the first one being a cool little GTA clone then something happened and it was never the same.

Agents Of Mayhem is a Saints Row spin-off though if you're looking for more :manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If they do they'll have two options. Start fresh, or go kill God or some shyt and they already killed a God Alien type and have you the same city in like what, 2 and a half games now?

You can fly so you don't even need cars anymore. They've painted themselves into a corner and unless they break down that wall....I see a reboot and not much else.

Pity, since I loved the feel of the first game and the direction of the second for a minute. The last one sorta tied alot of loose ends up story wise so I think that should be the final chapter in that series and start fresh.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Saints Row 2 killed the series when they never let you go after Julious in a power position like everyone wanted.
They didn't even let you kill that whiteboy who was the undercover cop and let them be a major enemy.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Franchise went full blown nerd CAC aliens and super powers retard after 2...

They didn't even let you go after Dex and conclude the story...smh