Will was a fukking hater and a cock blocker on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
never tried to hook Carlton up and fukked Carlton's girlfriends numerous times. he broke the guy code. Then he cock blocked on Jeffery and tried to steal his date.

Jazz wife tried to fukk Will and he refused but he gladly smashed women his own family fukked :mjpls: what part of the game is that?

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the one where he boned Pam Grier the other day. He just got back from a date with her daughter (he won her affection in a competition with Carlton - big whoop Will) and couldn't think of a good excuse not to go into her hotel room. Then once inside he couldn't think of a reason to leave. He's only human but then the next day he's kissing her daughter on the mouth. Added to this, she was "the one that got away" from Uncle Phil.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow the new generation does it too. Usually when they're doing something like playing ping pong or video games. It's the worst.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Back then it was the worst, some kid showing off in the class room talking jive, I swear if I have a kid and that does that im going to slap him