Will this Nemesis comic be turned into a movie?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Looks like it's been in production forever:

1670387-nem_10.png

1670388-nem_13.jpg

Personally, I'd rather see a Lobo movie.

Props to @The Grendel

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yeah, a lot of that shyt wouldn't fly in post pro-police america, breh. Nemesis is above and beyond.

Like breh said above me. You ever read the Wanted comic? it and the movie are two totally different things. It HAD to be.

Eh, I feel in post-Deadpool America the tolerance for R-rated fukkery has grown again. And there's always an audience for anti-authority entertainment.

Side-note: Wanted was changed way too much. If they did a closer adaptation now it would easily make Deadpool money.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Eh, I feel in post-Deadpool America the tolerance for R-rated fukkery has grown again. And there's always an audience for anti-authority entertainment.

Side-note: Wanted was changed way too much. If they did a closer adaptation now it would easily make Deadpool money.

r rated is fine. the concepts of some of millars series are ok. but the shyt that goes on in them? naw. nemesis is the one that had a gay man impregnate his sister and if they were to abort the child, a bomb would go off in her womb so she couldnt ever have children. thats not funny or cool, but fukking terrible. and wanteds "this is my face when im fukking you in the ass" panel, as well as his dad fukking gay dudes out of boredom? theres so much terrible shyt in his books that needs to be gutted before even thinking of movie scripts. wanted went in a weird direction, but kick ass is a perfect example

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
r rated is fine. the concepts of some of millars series are ok. but the shyt that goes on in them? naw. nemesis is the one that had a gay man impregnate his sister and if they were to abort the child, a bomb would go off in her womb so she couldnt ever have children. thats not funny or cool, but fukking terrible. and wanteds "this is my face when im fukking you in the ass" panel, as well as his dad fukking gay dudes out of boredom? theres so much terrible shyt in his books that needs to be gutted before even thinking of movie scripts. wanted went in a weird direction, but kick ass is a perfect example

I think all of Millar's work falls apart in execution, the man has good ideas but that's where it ends. So in a way I agree, but again a lot of the changes to Wanted were just plain unnecessary.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think all of Millar's work falls apart in execution, the man has good ideas but that's where it ends. So in a way I agree, but again a lot of the changes to Wanted were just plain unnecessary.

agreed. i think they didnt want to go too far into lore building, which a proper adaptation would have have needed, so they scrapped all but the basic concepts and worked from there

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was disappointed with the nemesis comic. I mean the idea was cool but at the end of the day his back story was made up and he ended up just being some bored rich dude who paid for his whole villain experience. It would have been better had they stayed true to the what if the joker was the Batman idea.