Will Square Enix have the balls to feature Frey on the box art of Forspoken?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't think i've ever seen a japanese game predominantly feature a black person on the cover of a video game, yet its almost unavoidable with this one.

what yall think? :patrice:

Forspoken_2021_09-09-21_014.jpg

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
:francis:....No she doesn't.:stopitslime:

And of course she's black, fool.
:francis:....No she doesn't.:stopitslime:

And of course she's black, fool.
I stood corrected with the picture posted by Gizmo. I am honest enough to admit the broad I'm thinking of couldn't look like that pic on her best day (w/ surgical enhancements) . It's probably the in-motion & talking animations cause I didn't think she was this pretty.. Anyway, shut your hoe ass up, friend. And have a blessed day. Appreciate you.
:salute:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I stood corrected with the picture posted by Gizmo. I am honest enough to admit the broad I'm thinking of couldn't look like that pic on her best day (w/ surgical enhancements) . It's probably the in-motion & talking animations cause I didn't think she was this pretty.. Anyway, shut your hoe ass up, friend. And have a blessed day. Appreciate you.
:salute:

LOL, post got you staggered enough to quote it twice I see, lol! Good to see you've owned up to your folleys tho.:lolbron::myman:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Side tracking here but damn do I fukking get triggered by this trend of people having white shoes and dirtying up lmao. Growing up in a era where my dad got a pair of white forces just to keep them on ice I can't stand it lol