Will Sony allow the following for their PS4 customers????

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
All Accessories compatible across platform??? For example, PS4 controller will work on a PS5 and vice versa.

Will Sony allow customers to receive free upgrades from last gen to next gen??? So if you buy CyberPunk on PS4 will it be available on the PS5 free of charge and with next gen upgrade???

Will all my PSN content transfer over to PS5?

Will all backward compatible games receive a 4K and 60FPS upgrade along with HDR????

Will the PS VR work with PS5? Will they make you buy another one?

I have an hitch that they are not. Microsoft is doing it for the consumers. This will be a deciding factor come next gen as well.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They will be since they said the PS5 is BC and the overwhelming majority of 4000 games will work on the PS5.
Which games won't work and why?
And out of that 4000, is there really 4000 ps4 games? And why throw around bullshyt numbers when at all times only exclusives matter. And there ain't 40 exclusives worth talking about.

But hey, 1.25% of that 4000 will be enhanced in some unknown way. And that is basically what you getting on xbox, right? RIGHT!!!

Uhhhh fukk no :hhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: With how trash the DS4 is I won't care if the PS5 supports it or not and I hope the DS5 has a higher build quality.

Sony also needs to unshackle the bluetooth for to PS5 so I can use ANY wireless headset I want. Tired of having to buy the doodoo ass gold headset when it starts to peel.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The only thing I'm looking forward to is the transference of PS4 games. I presume we'll get graphical updates for some titles on PS5 like RDR2, many Sony exclusives etc