Will Smith Negotiating To Star In ID4 Sequel

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The German director, whose latest action movie White House Down makes explicit reference to Independence Day's destruction of the presidential building, said: "I sometimes say no, Will Smith will not be in it because he didn't want to do it at first. Now we have a meeting planned, we want to talk about it again. Anything can happen."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/ne...in-independence-day-sequel.html#ixzz2e77rcv37

This is good news in my opinion, the first ID4 is one of my favorite blockbusters mainly because of Smith. The planned sequel would have most definitely suffered without the black Alien Ass Kicking Excellence of the Gawd Steven Hiller:blessed:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The German director, whose latest action movie White House Down makes explicit reference to Independence Day's destruction of the presidential building, said: "I sometimes say no, Will Smith will not be in it because he didn't want to do it at first. Now we have a meeting planned, we want to talk about it again. Anything can happen."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/ne...in-independence-day-sequel.html#ixzz2e77rcv37

This is good news in my opinion, the first ID4 is one of my favorite blockbusters mainly because of Smith. The planned sequel would have most definitely suffered without the black Alien Ass Kicking Excellence of the Gawd Steven Hiller:blessed:

Welcome to Earf!

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched independence day on 4th weekend this year for the first time since i was a kid. Man did that movie age horribly. It wad like watching a cheesy old B movie not a bigtime blockbuster

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I watched independence day on 4th weekend this year for the first time since i was a kid. Man did that movie age horribly. It wad like watching a cheesy old B movie not a bigtime blockbuster

it kinda did but it gets a pass for being so fukking awesome when it first dropped

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Ha.

He needs the franchise now.

Before 'After Earth' he said no to the ID4 sequel. How times have changed.