Will Smith is the perfect example of what a mature hip hop artist should look like

Daps
(Outside of his obvious situation with his wife and his fakkit son and weird daughter, y'all bear with me here :whoa:)

But I'm talking about Will himself, as a man and career-wise. Dude came in the game straight from the hood, young, energetic, full of life, immature even. He was just having fun outchea, rapping about women, partying and having a good time.

o-WILL-SMITH-570.jpg

5d83f01973ec6.image.jpg

will-smith-and-karyn-parsons-at-the-1990-nbc-allstars-party-july-18-1990-credit-ralph-dominguezmediapunch-2F9WKG7.jpg

Then he grew his hip career into a fledgling acting career, got a TV show and when that ended, he came back to hip hop. Check out the growth, even in the way he presents himself. He's a father now, he ain't trying to pretend like he still forever young, trying to remain in his teen and early 20s perpetually.

41bd3dcBzYL.jpg

GettyImages-111186994.jpg

images

will-smith-miami.jpg

See, he ain't still dressing like he 20. He's accepting that he's an older breh, and while he's still hip hop, he trying to present himself a lil differently now.

And now he's in his 50s, and it seems like he's kinda phased out that part of his life. He leaves it to his son and the young guys, but you can tell he's still a fan of the art just by him jumping on that Joyner Lucas song a couple years back.

But when you see Will Smith now, he ain't walking around looking ridiculous, trying to still be a 20 yr old into his 50s and 60s.

LOL-Will-Smith-Sends-Fans-Wild-After-Unrecognizable-Appearance.jpg

will-smith-gq-cover-november-2021-a.jpg

Now obviously he got family issues. But just looking at Will Smith, the man and him alone... dude ain't like some of these other rappers who are in their 40s and 50s and 60s still trying to pretend and dress like they still 20. He matured, and anybody who's a fan can see the growth.

As opposed to some of y'alls favorite rappers who are 40+ and still dressing and acting like they 22. :francis:

The only chink in Will Smith's armor is his weirdo family that lacks discretion. But dude is a hip hop legend, a rap statesman even.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I'll take Snoop over Will any day of the week, don't care how problematic Snoop is either

Will dedicated his life to movies not hip hop

Daps
Wills my guy and all but the majority of rappers were more street so the better example for me would be Nasir

chill laid back …linked up with a great business team and doin stupid investments and dresses his age but still got the street flare he da goat

:ehh:

what about Andre 3000? :ehh:

LL Cool J?

Not that I'm spending my time looking at @Another Man or anything, but I can't stand looking at LL and that botched plastic surgery he had :scust:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Did Nas or Jigga die?
Did Scarface or Willie D die?
Did Rick Ross or Q Tip die?

Stupid fukking thread