Will Psyconauts 2 sell more than ghost of Tsushima DC on the PS5?

Which will sell more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you can't even spell the name of the game but its gonna sell more than Tsushima which is already at over 7 million copies?
I don't need to spell it correctly, I'll just look at the picture and then add it to my downloads que :banderas:
Speaking of which, how much does the inferior version on Sony cost to play? I hope it's not $70 but even if it is, sometimes you gotta treat yourself right :hhh:

and ghost of Tsushima DC has not sold 7 mil but it's cute that you tried to move the goalpost there :umad:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
But on some real shyt. These developers better release these games for like $15 MAX on PS5 if they introduce them on GamePass first.

fukk I look like subsidizing their development cost and GP strategy?

“We‘ll release it on GP first then charge full price on PS5 later to make up our margins.”

No the fukk y’all won’t.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Retarded for not knowing about a game and thinking that it looks like trash?
:unimpressed:
Man, shut the fukk up. I don’t even know who you are.

lame ass profile pic.
:camby:
Double Fine is known for makin great games. The original is a cult classic. You can play this on ps4/ps5 so theres no need for fan bias. Id give it a look

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But on some real shyt. These developers better release these games for like $15 MAX on PS5 if they introduce them on GamePass first.

fukk I look like subsidizing their development cost and GP strategy?

“We‘ll release it on GP first then charge full price on PS5 later to make up our margins.”

No the fukk y’all won’t.
The medium is only $50 :hhh:
I couldn't get an answer from @Gizmo_Duck so let me look up psychonauts 2 price...
Psychonauts 2

$60+tax so basically 70..
I know this gam franchise isn't well known but we all know it's a slept on gem and it's sequel is better in every way.

But having to spend to find out is a lot to ask consumers, if only there was a demo or something

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The medium is only $50 :hhh:
I couldn't get an answer from @Gizmo_Duck so let me look up psychonauts 2 price...
Psychonauts 2

$60+tax so basically 70..
I know this gam franchise isn't well known but we all know it's a slept on gem and it's sequel is better in every way.

But having to spend to find out is a lot to ask consumers, if only there was a demo or something

you should be happy im supporting an xbox studio game