Will OBA FEMI do what Apollo crews and Omos couldn’t?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely, Oba is a true 5 tool wrassler:

Ring
Look
Persona
Mic
Charisma

I think the thing is EVERYONE sees it in breh within a time or two of seeing him

He's gonna be undeniable, besides all the obvious stuff I was really impressed at his ability to control a crowd in the the ring or on the mic with his timing, gestures, and emotions

Oba is legit the guy besides Bron who I think is gonna be a permanent main event fixture provided they can stay healthy and out of scandals.
:whoo:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I could legit see him being on the main roster tomorrow. Is this guy straight out of college or was he an independent wrestler?

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Vince would have pushed this guy to the moon

LMAO @ even Vince

Oba Femi is what Vince wants representing his company, now Paul on the other hand idk

He needs to give the main event book to Shawn Michaels, Shawn is the only booker who has been able to make black wrestlers swagful and actually build woman wrestlers

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
LMAO @ even Vince

Oba Femi is what Vince wants representing his company, now Paul on the other hand idk

He needs to give the main event book to Shawn Michaels, Shawn is the only booker who has been able to make black wrestlers swagful and actually build woman wrestlers
I say that because he does have one thing going against him if you know what I mean