Will I see results working out multiple times a day?

Cake

Banned
Daps
when I workout I get bored easily and quit after about 4 sets of each exercise. I do push-ups different variations, assisted pull ups, curls, and planks. All at least 4 sets to max failure usually more sets for push-ups. But I never feel like I've done enough. I always feel guilty after a workout.

So later in the day I go back and hit the same muscle groups again. Then get bored. Then because I gotta work all night I'll be up after work and feel like hitting the gym one more time.

But idk if that's smart. Do I gotta get the whole workout in at one time to see max gains? How do you guys stay motivated? I guess I need workout partners because I just get bored and give up.

Cake

Banned
Daps
Are you able to do more and more reps before failure? Sounds like you need more progression goals
yea I'm progressing. I don't sleep enough so sometimes I do kinda stall. But I'll sleep for a day and see improvement.

Problem is I'm not motivated after the first 30 minutes I'm looking to leave

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
yea I'm progressing. I don't sleep enough so sometimes I do kinda stall. But I'll sleep for a day and see improvement.

Problem is I'm not motivated after the first 30 minutes I'm looking to leave
If you don't like the gym either find someone to motivate you or stay out the mofukka. If I were you I would find a sport I like and play that shyt instead. Cause you will be healthier playing a sport than the bull shyt your doing now. N I'm not tryna sound like a dikk I'm just speaking my honesty

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah man once a day is fine. Remember most important thing is nutrition and rest. Too many guys are stuck on that Vegeta mindset.

Your muscles dont grow when your excercising...