Will AI make it harder for tech startups to get off the ground?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because existing companies will have an an ongoing advantage. I had an idea for an app in January and it’s already being implementing by major companies. I probably won’t have a beta version of it out until spring, but I have a feeling all of the “new” features it will have will already be implemented by competitors.

Once quantum computing becomes mainstream it will be over for the little guy :snoop:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Maybe. But fukk it bro keep pushing don’t let that stop you if it’s implemented by others iight then it is what it is but ensure that YOU don’t count yourself out. Keep grinding I wish you the best.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
You should look at it as the big companies are going to shark the creative ideas from the start up.

But that doesn't mean it can't be patented, and it doesn't mean you won't get paid. AI will basically increase competition to the point the big companies with budgets would rather assimilate your company into theirs.

Its still an opportunity to get a payout, but the bigger companies have to sit on the sidelines and wait because change is a big risk to profit at the scale.

That being said, you can always so no and be a competitor at a lower price point and with the right marketing you will have enough marketshare with a core fanbase that doesn't want to pay X amount a month for a bigger companies product.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should actually allow more tech startups. The technology will become more ubiquitous. Even now with some of the AI tools available you can use to begin learning coding or asking it for some foundational code to which you can bring to the table with someone with more expertise to build a product/service. Now more individuals who are capable of using these tools can collaborate sooner and potentially build faster. This isn't to say these tech startups will all become the next Google, Apple, or Uber but we will see more medium tier and low tier startups. Imo