WiLD | Gameplay walkthrough | PS4

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man. That looks like a whole bunch of nothing to me. But I'll still give it a go. Sometimes with games and movies, the ones I think I'll like the least turn out to be the ones I like the most.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The original trailer did nothing for me, but this has me very intrigued. The concept looks great.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Gonna have Dark Souls style multiplayer:

• Wild will have Dark Souls-like multiplayer. Other players can arrive in your game at any time. "Controlling animals is very interesting when you play online - you could have another player attacking you with rabbits, or other crazy situations," says Ancel. "You know in games like Bloodborne? The multiplayer system there is very interesting and exciting. People can help you, or they can hurt you. And other players will try to mimic the AI, to appear undetected. In this game, any animal could be dangerous, because it could be another player in there. Someone could approach you as a frog, then jump into a more dangerous animal."
  • There will be the option to play offline and close your game off, though, if you'd rather keep all of Wild to yourself. You can also jump into friends' games, or have them join you in yours.
15 Interesting Things I Learned About Wild

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I'm not sure what to think, part of it looks interesting to me (the world looks beautiful) but it also seems like it'd be pretty dull.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
capturedecran2017-01-3xsci.png