Wifey wants a purse for Xmas

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I am lost brehettes. She is cheap. I don't want to spend more than like $200-300. She wants something smallish, like slightly bigger than a clutch but with a strap. Name brand doesn't matter, just wants quality. She will prob have this for like 8 years. I dont even know where to start so point me in the right direction.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Whats her style? What we like might not be to her taste.
d5c44471284c08d4c4e665592bdd5c50.jpg

These are the kind of bags i like. Simple and not bulky. Maybe she likes fancier looking bags, or more colorful?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw she wants something real simple. Just plain black with a strap. Brand doesn't matter. I just want it to have real nice leather. The bag in that picture could work in black.

I think maybe she could do something with different textures. Her main bag now is (fake) snakeskin. So something with different textures like that could work, but nothing crazy.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why don't you have her make a wishlist or show you the types of bags that she likes looks wise so that you can get an idea of her style?

From her list, you can pick one or two of them that fit your budget.
She mite as well buy it herself then. I want to surprise her somewhat.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
You should get her a custom piece.

Ostrich skin or leather. Have her give you a few pictures of some bags she likes, have a person combine some of those ideas into one purse. Then she can call it her own.

Im all about custom shyt, no one will ever be able to say, "Girl, my man got me the SAME purse!".

Shes one of a kind, right?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Okay well thats a fossil brand purse and they're made with genuine leather. I have a couple of em, and love them. They do have that in black, check macys or dillards.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Get her a chanel bag breh its simple
She gonna love u even more

Edit-nvm forgot.u got a pawg

Scratch that

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Naw she wants something real simple. Just plain black with a strap. Brand doesn't matter. I just want it to have real nice leather. The bag in that picture could work in black.

I think maybe she could do something with different textures. Her main bag now is (fake) snakeskin. So something with different textures like that could work, but nothing crazy.

Maybe you could look through these? Idk.

http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/shop/women-complete-the-look-handbags/_/N-1754350429?mm=2:2:3

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Does she have a wallet already that she wants to keep? Gauge your size by that and whatever she normally keeps in her bag.

Check out her shoes. Does she wear mostly black or colorful shoes? Or does she predominantly wear brown leather? That will guide you toward what color to buy.

That helps narrow what you think you might be looking for. If she's going to keep it a long time, then classics in leather are most durable.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I would go to Marshalls look at the bags with the security tag :mjpls: the Marshalls in the more affluent areas they have nice bags and discounted. You can get a $400 dollar bag for $200.

Go to the Mall and into department stores, you can get quality bags for $300 easy especially if she doesn't care about brand.