wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Her friends boyfriend puts an empty 357 magnum to her head and clicks it during sex..when I heard that I was freaked out

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
So youve never done this to her before but now all of a sudden on your honeymoon she wants it done?? :patrice:

You shared/sharing that girl breh :wow:
Damn... son booked the wrong resort :sadcam:
Gotta keep an eye on them locals... they've been known to get real wavy wit it :to:

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
You having problems with slappin and chokin your wife, then just before you do it think about all the disrespectful things she has said and done

:demonic:

And if she dies :damn:

She dies.:demonic:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Damn someone used to fukk the shyt out your wife.

And it wasn't you

:mjcry:

:ooh::bustback:

Your wife would love me :shaq:
Once when I was with my ex, I choked her, she started squirting, and then she passed out. :dead:
Then she woke up and said "I can't feel my legs". Then I made her get up and go get me a cup of ice water. She couldn't walk so she had to crawl out of the room.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:ohhh::russ::russ:reminds me of an ex who jumped off the bed and wanted leave without her clothes, calmed her down but i still have fond memories of the terrified look in her eyes:myman:

Insert your thumb in her booty and put said thumb in her mouth. She'll love that shyt:lolbron:

:dead::whoa:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If ya wife wants all that shyt done, then she's probably been raped or has rape fantasies. Not even being an ass, real shyt...yall better talk sooner than later

Why can't a bish just enjoy rough sex? Coli nikkaz and their absolutes :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Seriously tho, I had a girl do this to me one time. During mish she was like 'don't judge me' and put my hands around her neck and told me to squeeze harder n harder and she started to go wild. I went from:myman:to :lupe:. She said it gives her extremely intense orgasms. I've read that a large majority of women orgasm during rape. But don't get no ideas brehs:ufdup:

NIkkaz always worried about tryin' to make the bish nut. You can stroke all you want, lick all you want, try all the techniques you read in all them books, nothing makes a bish nut harder than pure lust. Bishes love to be TAKEN, OWNED in the bedroom so to speak. And unfortunately, that's exactly what rape is basically, taking a bish. No surprise a lot of bishes nut during rape, that's probably the hottest sex they ever had :manny: Not saying you should go out and take bishes by force though :whoa:, but once them bedroom doors close.....:demonic:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why can't a bish just enjoy rough sex? Coli nikkaz and their absolutes :mjlol:

Why can't you open your eyes to reality? nikkas always think they know but have no experience to speak on shyt. You ever taken a psychology course? I guarantee any psychologist you ask would have the same reply that I had... No logical woman wants that type of shyt unless something has mentally traumatized her

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why can't you open your eyes to reality? nikkas always think they know but have no experience to speak on shyt. You ever taken a psychology course? I guarantee any psychological you ask would have the same reply that I had... No logical woman wants that type of shyt unless something has mentally traumatized her

Yes, and I like gagging bishes because I've been mentally traumatized :mjlol: I bet you think doggystyle is next level sh*t :dead:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
do i enjoy the sex with my ex? its sex so i guess....its not often just when she lonely.
Well do you enjoy being manipulated into cheating on your girl? You made it sound like she's forcing you to do something you don't want to do. I'd be pissed if someone did that to me

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Have any of you nigggas every choked some new new without discussing it first :heh:

Like off the rip, you hittin and then start slightly/violently start choking her during ya'll first time :lupe:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
T
Have any of you nigggas every choked some new new without discussing it first :heh:

Like off the rip, you hittin and then start slightly/violently start choking her during ya'll first time :lupe:
Yeah she had a panic attack.