wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Tell the story, breh. :lupe:

in a different thread if you have to.
Nothing much to tell, two days before me and wifey got married my ex called me crying about her mom (they got issues) and since i was always able to calm her down when her mom does her dirty we agreed to meet and talk, she got in my car and ended up giving me head and we made out. I thought that was that but then she hit me with "if u dont fuk me when i want it ima tell your wife you cheated before u married her"..so to keep her quiet i just do it..itll stop when she get another boyfriend

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I noticed this a little bit on our honey moon, we were having sex missionary and she takes both my hands and puts them around her neck, I look at her like what does this mean and she just said “squeeze”…so I did just a lil and that was that..as the weeks have gone on she has gotten more hardcore with it, last night she had me squeeze until she almost passed out and has now requested that I start slapping her while I squeeze, slap, squeeze then slap..it seems to work because she gets off but I don’t know how much further she going with this. Im thinking we might need to have a talk before this goes any further..if your wife did this how would you handle it?
we got this from that jian ghomeshi thread

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
What you need to do is some research so you know how much pressure to use when necessary. If you're not comfortable with her preferences, then have that sit-down too. But see if you can open your mind first.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Nothing much to tell, two days before me and wifey got married my ex called me crying about her mom (they got issues) and since i was always able to calm her down when her mom does her dirty we agreed to meet and talk, she got in my car and ended up giving me head and we made out. I thought that was that but then she hit me with "if u dont fuk me when i want it ima tell your wife you cheated before u married her"..so to keep her quiet i just do it..itll stop when she get another boyfriend
Wait you're still doing it?:lupe:

Do you enjoy it?:lupe:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Me and my wife used the leather belt last night and it was coo, cant lie. wrapped the belt around her neck and tightened it and lightly pulled while also pulling her hair while doggystylin..

right before she came though she told me to punch her in the back of the head, i told her no and we had a lil fight after sex about it..im not taking it that far.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Your wife would love me :shaq:
Once when I was with my ex, I choked her, she started squirting, and then she passed out. :dead:
Then she woke up and said "I can't feel my legs". Then I made her get up and go get me a cup of ice water. She couldn't walk so she had to crawl out of the room.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

lmfao what???!!! :dead:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If that's her thing and you're comfortable with being her own personal rape-man puppet, then :yeshrug:

Nothing more frustrating than a partner who can't come to your level of :demonic:. I like broads to lightly bite and graze mah tip with their teef during oral, but only a few are down :mjcry:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm not comfortable though that's the problem..but when I do hurt her during sex her orgasms come upon her like a demon like she possessed or something and she starts shaking uncontrollably with her legs clamped around me and I'm just looking at her wtf

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yall know those women magazines you see in the grocery store and says stuff on the cover like "10 new positions he'll love" , etc....I wonder if they ever mention being slapped or choked.. :lupe: