wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If ya wife wants all that shyt done, then she's probably been raped or has rape fantasies. Not even being an ass, real shyt...yall better talk sooner than later

Real shyt tho. Not in all cases, but many women who are into this kind of shyt, have been sexually abused. Not all, but some.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have a little understanding of human psychology you'll know that your wife's sexual behavior will graduate to a higher level as time goes on. Today it's choking and slapping, in a year or 2 it will be spitting, 5 years it will be something else. It's very likely that she was in an abusive relationship in the past. You really ought to talk to her.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Your wife would love me :shaq:
Once when I was with my ex, I choked her, she started squirting, and then she passed out. :dead:
Then she woke up and said "I can't feel my legs". Then I made her get up and go get me a cup of ice water. She couldn't walk so she had to crawl out of the room.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
You going to hell.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Pretty normal.
My girl enjoys rough stuff.
Full nelsons, sleeper holds, hair pulling.
Some women enjoy being physically dominated during sex.
Never asked to be slapped, though.
8wEFiTY.png

Edit:
Just realized this thread was made by benjamin and as such, isn't meant to be taken seriously.
:mjlol:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
If you have a little understanding of human psychology you'll know that your wife's sexual behavior will graduate to a higher level as time goes on. Today it's choking and slapping, in a year or 2 it will be spitting, 5 years it will be something else. It's very likely that she was in an abusive relationship in the past. You really ought to talk to her.

I hope not, her older sister seems freaky to but I doubt its that bad. My girl told me she likes the feeling of losing control while being screwed and the loss of oxygen makes her orgasms ten times better, we gone give the leather belt a try tonight when she gets off work..will let y'all know how it goes.

Daps
I could be sharing her but I doubt it, the truth is I actually cheated on her a couple weeks ago with my ex, wasn't my idea to cheat at all I'm not that kind of guy because I wouldn't want her to do it to me but my ex sort of extorted me, its confusing but we ended up having sex in my house while my wife was at her moms...like I said this choking thing got me kinda weirder out but if she like it I guess I'll continue..

Tell the story, breh. :lupe:

in a different thread if you have to.