wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea we've been together for 20 years and I've been strangling her in bed lovingly for 19.

Said no happy married couple ever.

Women like that have to be with someone more dominant and sadistic and even that will fade out because there is only so many times you can strangle a woman or get strangled before the chemical reaction is like

:aicmon: meh

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
:/ she might be crazy. that can't be normal.

Ahhh thats the thing, it isn't cause this is a horrible alias/troll

301iszm.jpg

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
@ dude who mentioned the belt, i might try that she might like that. i got a thick leather belt, wrap it around her neck and buckle it then pull..i walked in on my wife masturbating in my computer desk chair, she didnt hear me come in and her back was to me she was whispering to herself while pleasuring herself some of the freakiest things ever like "kick me, slap me, hurrrttt meeeeeeeeee...",,then she came, i just closed the door

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Your wife would love me :shaq:
Once when I was with my ex, I choked her, she started squirting, and then she passed out. :dead:
Then she woke up and said "I can't feel my legs". Then I made her get up and go get me a cup of ice water. She couldn't walk so she had to crawl out of the room.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:dead:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@ dude who mentioned the belt, i might try that she might like that. i got a thick leather belt, wrap it around her neck and buckle it then pull..i walked in on my wife masturbating in my computer desk chair, she didnt hear me come in and her back was to me she was whispering to herself while pleasuring herself some of the freakiest things ever like "kick me, slap me, hurrrttt meeeeeeeeee...",,then she came, i just closed the door
nikka u got a winner on ur hands :pachaha:

just learn how to keep up or u will be sharing her :mjpls:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
nikka u got a winner on ur hands :pachaha:

just learn how to keep up or u will be sharing her :mjpls:

yea i guess :ld:..she already told me she want 5 kids tho, the last time we had sex she held me down so i couldnt pull out so looks like we might be expecting soon, hope not, not ready for all that just yet...im still mad she held me down, people dont just do shyt like that without talking first, women are stupid man.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
If she's making you do this you already lost her respect. You should be choking hoes out of instinct b.

Your wife would love me :shaq:
Once when I was with my ex, I choked her, she started squirting, and then she passed out. :dead:
Then she woke up and said "I can't feel my legs". Then I made her get up and go get me a cup of ice water. She couldn't walk so she had to crawl out of the room.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

mr-burns-laughing.gif

some of y'all are crazy:dead::dead:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yea i guess :ld:..she already told me she want 5 kids tho, the last time we had sex she held me down so i couldnt pull out so looks like we might be expecting soon, hope not, not ready for all that just yet...im still mad she held me down, people dont just do shyt like that without talking first, women are stupid man.

That's rape