wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Your wife would love me :shaq:
Once when I was with my ex, I choked her, she started squirting, and then she passed out. :dead:
Then she woke up and said "I can't feel my legs". Then I made her get up and go get me a cup of ice water. She couldn't walk so she had to crawl out of the room.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So you feel proud to sport a woman whos already been used and discarded by another man. That's a queen to you. Ok I get it if you don't care and can look past it but to not want that is ridiculous and really shows how you feel about yourself. You deserve the least

I couldn't careless that she's been used and abused
I applaud them for teaching her to do shyt the right way
I got no time for virgins who don't even know how to suck a dikk, let alone fukk
And ain't no bytch wanna be with 1 guy her whole life
So go ahead and find that virgin
Just don't mind sharin her down the road

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I couldn't careless that she's been used and abused
I applaud them for teaching her to do shyt the right way
I got no time for virgins who don't even know how to suck a dikk, let alone fukk
And ain't no bytch wanna be with 1 guy her whole life
So go ahead and find that virgin
Just don't mind sharin her down the road
Your mother must be a piece of work

:snoop:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I don't know what you talking about. Every woman I smashed liked their hair pulled, biting on the neck during missionary and doggystyle, choking during missonary, slapping her in the face, putting fingers in her mouth too. And they all was black too... soon as the sex was over with they snapped back into reality.
:yeshrug: I assumed most women like that shyt during sex theirs just a limit to how hard you hit them

I cosign this. That's exactly the kind of sex you should be having. :salute:

Some women are shy to speak up to what we want sexually. For a long time, I'd be shy to say what did it for me but the older I got, the more comfortable I got with my sexuality and now I can say/do what I want. That could just be the case with your wife.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
If ya wife wants all that shyt done, then she's probably been raped or has rape fantasies. Not even being an ass, real shyt...yall better talk sooner than later

This. Not trying to be funny, but ol' girl has been roughed up once or twice

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
she's gonna go until she freaks out or gets hurt too bad.

dont leave bruises and choke and slap her.

if you slap her while her mouth is open, hit her with the tips of your fingers right between where you think her teeth are separated.

it'll make a nice sound, she wont be hurt and she'll be satisfied.

Hell, loop your belt around her neck and walk her around the house. see what kind of reaction she gives you.

better yet, stick a vibrator in her, turn it on high and put her panties back on while it's in her. then walk her around.

Satisfy your woman like she wants to be satisfied before somebody sticks wet 9 volt batteries on her clit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Any woman who likes to be abused like that has esteem in the toilet and has probably done something in life to feel they need to be strangled or someone has done it to them and now they have a false sense of what love is. Sad.

One day you're probably going to really want to choke her.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
she's gonna go until she freaks out or gets hurt too bad.

dont leave bruises and choke and slap her.

if you slap her while her mouth is open, hit her with the tips of your fingers right between where you think her teeth are separated.

it'll make a nice sound, she wont be hurt and she'll be satisfied.

Hell, loop your belt around her neck and walk her around the house. see what kind of reaction she gives you.

better yet, stick a vibrator in her, turn it on high and put her panties back on while it's in her. then walk her around.

Satisfy your woman like she wants to be satisfied before somebody sticks wet 9 volt batteries on her clit.
He's doomed bruh. That is sick.