wife makes me choke and slap her during sex..

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If she's making you do this you already lost her respect. You should be choking hoes out of instinct b.
:russ:

I noticed this a little bit on our honey moon, we were having sex missionary and she takes both my hands and puts them around her neck, I look at her like what does this mean and she just said “squeeze”…so I did just a lil and that was that..as the weeks have gone on she has gotten more hardcore with it, last night she had me squeeze until she almost passed out and has now requested that I start slapping her while I squeeze, slap, squeeze then slap..it seems to work because she gets off but I don’t know how much further she going with this. Im thinking we might need to have a talk before this goes any further..if your wife did this how would you handle it?

Seriously tho, I had a girl do this to me one time. During mish she was like 'don't judge me' and put my hands around her neck and told me to squeeze harder n harder and she started to go wild. I went from:myman:to :lupe:. She said it gives her extremely intense orgasms. I've read that a large majority of women orgasm during rape. But don't get no ideas brehs:ufdup:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I noticed this a little bit on our honey moon, we were having sex missionary and she takes both my hands and puts them around her neck, I look at her like what does this mean and she just said “squeeze”…so I did just a lil and that was that..as the weeks have gone on she has gotten more hardcore with it, last night she had me squeeze until she almost passed out and has now requested that I start slapping her while I squeeze, slap, squeeze then slap..it seems to work because she gets off but I don’t know how much further she going with this. Im thinking we might need to have a talk before this goes any further..if your wife did this how would you handle it?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-this-choking-and-slapping-and-bondage-about.177859/

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Sound like I don't even want the type of bytches yall smashing. Step your class of women up, B
If you date women that are too "classy" for rough sex than that says a lot about your taste.

nobody wants those ol' "we have to do it missionary with the lights on, under my nightgown, eyes locked the whole time" ass bytches. That's lame.

There's plenty of time to be classy after sex.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I heard dudes get off on it too, sexual asphixia or whatever it is. I wouldn't wanna do it though. Too many cases of people ending up dead, choked, with their dikk in their hand :laugh: Not a good way to go.

As for doing to a woman, I would do it in a second but I'd try not to choke her too hard. I saw a documentary of couples doing this to each other, one of em died and the other ended up in jail for several years.

Rough sex is cool but choking is not the same. I wouldn't really wanna choke a chick on that level. Wouldn't wanna end up with a body and in jail.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I could be sharing her but I doubt it, the truth is I actually cheated on her a couple weeks ago with my ex, wasn't my idea to cheat at all I'm not that kind of guy because I wouldn't want her to do it to me but my ex sort of extorted me, its confusing but we ended up having sex in my house while my wife was at her moms...like I said this choking thing got me kinda weirder out but if she like it I guess I'll continue..

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be sharing her but I doubt it, the truth is I actually cheated on her a couple weeks ago with my ex, wasn't my idea to cheat at all I'm not that kind of guy because I wouldn't want her to do it to me but my ex sort of extorted me, its confusing but we ended up having sex in my house while my wife was at her moms...like I said this choking thing got me kinda weirder out but if she like it I guess I'll continue..
djnx1.gif

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Sound like I don't even want the type of bytches yall smashing. Step your class of women up, B

Bruh I don't know what you talking about. Every woman I smashed liked their hair pulled, biting on the neck during missionary and doggystyle, choking during missonary, slapping her in the face, putting fingers in her mouth too. And they all was black too... soon as the sex was over with they snapped back into reality.
:yeshrug: I assumed most women like that shyt during sex theirs just a limit to how hard you hit them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ain't nobody wifin virgins
So you feel proud to sport a woman whos already been used and discarded by another man. That's a queen to you. Ok I get it if you don't care and can look past it but to not want that is ridiculous and really shows how you feel about yourself. You deserve the least