Why you nikkas ain’t tell me about Wagyu steak?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
really no point in spending that much for heavily marbled steak if you just gonna render out all the marbled fat by cooking it well done.
shyt is basically white before cooking.
uncooked-wagyu-strip-steak-with-flatware-feature-845x1024.jpg

Then you turned it into this?:scust: any cheap steak can look like this
E8PlCsek2hPtaNd8w8lK8HS8cLOVAvdK9gu1vho0Juw.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
really no point in spending that much for heavily marbled steak if you just gonna render out all the marbled fat by cooking it well done.
To be fair, of all the steaks wagyu is probably the one you can get away with making well done due to marbling.

You still shouldnt do it, but it would still be quite edible

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To be fair, of all the steaks wagyu is probably the one you can get away with making well done due to marbling.

You still shouldnt do it, but it would still be quite edible
still a waste of money. a quality cut of steak reduced to average quality. might as well buy a cheaper cut and save some money.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still a waste of money. a quality cut of steak reduced to average quality. might as well buy a cheaper cut and save some money.
I get what you are saying but that quality cut is probably like leather when well done. Waygu will still be succulent

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I get what you are saying but that quality cut is probably like leather when well done. Waygu will still be succulent
you're not getting me. I'm saying a waygu steak well done reduces it from A++ quality to B-. Still decent. but you can just pay for a B- quality steak and get the same thing for less money. That will be a succulent too, just a B-. still better than a C quality steak either way. not saying well done Waygu turns unto cubed steak.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're not getting me. I'm saying a waygu steak well done reduces it from A++ quality to B-. Still decent. but you can just pay for a B- quality steak and get the same thing for less money. That will be a succulent too, just a B-. still better than a C quality steak either way. not saying well done Waygu turns unto cubed steak.
I get you. Just speaking under the assumption that OP would never get a steak right.