Why yall ain’t tell me you not suppose to rinse your mouth after brushing teeth ?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’m finna turn 30 and just now figuring this out :why:

You supposed to just spit out the excess but let the rest of the juices soak in your mouth for around 30 minutes then you can rinse or use a mouthwash:mindblown:

Also. Floss before. Not after

Creepn

All Star
Daps
You don't even need to use the mouthwash at all after brushing teeth but if you insist then yeah wait 30 minutes. You're also not supposed to rinse out the mouthwash either. Best time to use mouthwash is after you eat like after lunch.

I've been trying the no rinsing method lately which has been very difficult for me but I do feel that my teeth are better protected and mouth cleaner this way.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Floss, mouthwash/rinse then brush. That way the fluoride sticks around.

But some dentists say saliva washes away anything in the mouth pretty quickly.

The biggest trick i learned about in my early 20s was brushing for at least two to three min. Before then i'd brush for 1 min lol.

tay1

All Star
Daps
I asked a dentist about this and says she's never heard of it. I wonder how true the info is.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Floss, mouthwash/rinse then brush. That way the fluoride sticks around.

But some dentists say saliva washes away anything in the mouth pretty quickly.

The biggest trick i learned about in my early 20s was brushing for at least two to three min. Before then i'd brush for 1 min lol.
Wait 30 mins after the mouth wash then brush?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't even need to use the mouthwash at all after brushing teeth but if you insist then yeah wait 30 minutes. You're also not supposed to rinse out the mouthwash either. Best time to use mouthwash is after you eat like after lunch.

I've been trying the no rinsing method lately which has been very difficult for me but I do feel that my teeth are better protected and mouth cleaner this way.
I do floss > scrape tongue > mouthwash > brush

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this might be "true", but it's still bullshyt. i rinse out with water when i brush in the morning, im not walking around with a mouth full of fukkin toothpaste

when i brush at night, i rinse with the flouride mouthwash, and just leave that in to go to bed

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
somebody made a thread about this last year sometime. my whole life i brushed then like brushed while rinsing. Then somebody said you supposed to just spit out the excess. And they said something about in tv/movies people don't rinse.

So i've heard both. :patrice: