Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Exactly

Its taught to children

So I'm not sure why you think you're extra intelligent just because you push concepts that are taught to children though...:jbhmm:
So im being extra integellient by saying the earth is round?
:mjlol:

I imagine youd think im genius if i explained long division to you.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So im being extra integellient by saying the earth is round?
:mjlol:

I imagine youd think im genius if i explained long division to you.
Nah, you THINK you're intelligent because you're repeating concepts taught to children, that dont actually prove what it is that you believe

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's a strawman because that's NOT my argument........:mjlol:

You're simply AWFUL.​
It is your argument

The sun literally cannot move a perfect 15 degrees an hour in the sky while the earth is simultaneously revolving on an elliptical orbit around the sun

As I said before, yall dont seem to understand basic shapes

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
It is your argument

No, it isn't. That's your misrepresentation of my argument............:laff::laff::laff:

xCivicx said:
As I said before, yall dont seem to understand basic shapes

You don't understand basic logic which is why your argument sucks and you have to resort to a strawman........
:laff::laff::laff:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XYMrsOmKCLCDTefuZbFw2dOrrbwfdHP1kUNF02gG0Mk.gif

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah, you THINK you're intelligent because you're repeating concepts taught to children, that dont actually prove what it is that you believe
Youre the only one who related this to intelligence. I was only speaking on motive. An argument which you still havent refuted.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
As I said before, if satellites really existed then my GPS wouldn't consistently fail in rural areas and you would be able to make cell phone calls on planes without internet access

I still have never seen a single real photo of a satellite in orbit even though there should be hundreds:yeshrug:
So you don't even understand how cellphones work, but you're in hear talking about astrophysics.......okay :francis:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Never forget. Neil Disgrace Tyson backed down from debating Flat Earthers.
Yeah debating conspiracy theorists is worthless unless you are an expert in the conspiracy. NDT is not going to know all the dumb excuses a flat earther has and the flat earther is going to only have a surface level understanding of science and any advanced stuff will go one ear and out the other due to the flat earther having a below high school level understanding of science

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yeah debating conspiracy theorists is worthless unless you are an expert in the conspiracy. NDT is not going to know all the dumb excuses a flat earther has and the flat earther is going to only have a surface level understanding of science and any advanced stuff will go one ear and out the other due to the flat earther having a below high school level understanding of science
82jpjfP.gif