Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Once again, an elliptical orbit around the sun CANNOT produce a perfect circular orbit of the sun in our sky

It doesn't and you're arguing a strawman since my argument is that the Sun's angle changes 15 degrees each hour REGARDLESS of your position on the Earth.​

xCivicx said:
Why do you ignore the facts I post?

You don't post facts, you make invalid, mathematically retarded arguments that were refuted a couple thousand years ago.

Your 8th Grade science and math teachers should be shot as traitors to logic and reason......if you even made it past 8th grade.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
not saying they did, but are plenty of reasons to lie about the space landing.

No real reason to lie about the shape of the planet though. Nothing accomplished by that whatsoever.

With the moon landing we were in direct competition with the soviets and in a cold war. Spy craft and lying was the primary battlefield.
flexing to get the other side to back down was the objective. Soviet had already beaten us to space and we needed a W.
But i believe we actually landed. Soviet would've exposed us long ago is we were lying.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
The reason why people are so out of tune with what is going on in reality is due to the intelligence of those that are against us. There is a concept called double speak, the book 1984 by George Orwell goes into this concept. Scientists (and priests) some time ago began to teach in sets of two. Two doctrines, one for the public and one for the private sectors. The book 1984 directly addresses this,

"Do you think it is beyond our mathematicians to make two different sets of astronomy?"

So the goal became to create a false universe, filled with unproven, irrational objects (like black holes, white holes, dark matter, dark energy, gravity and so on) in order to both provide an object of fascination for the uninitiated and hide the true reality of our environment.

It is not difficult to do either, from an advanced perspective. Think about the parable of the three blind men holding three different parts of an elephant and describing it in three different ways. None of them are wrong and all of them are wrong, therefore if one of them is not blind he can easily deceive the ones that are by inflating, or inverting the facts about what they are feeling.

Case in point- the sky is curved so when examining the sun against a curved backdrop, it is very easy to invert the equation and receive the same results. Curved ground flat sky will provide the same results as flat ground curved sky. So any inverted equation can naturally be used to mask its opposite. Easy peasy.

It is about power and control, it is about hiding the obvious. It is about tearing apart minds and putting them back together in the form of their choosing. And obviously its working.
:wow:

One of the best post on the Coli.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
There are so many holes in heliocentrism, but not only that, a belief in heliocentrism is a belief in a couple other pretty ridiculous concept, and the religiously devoted "science zealots" don't even realize until I tell them

For example, if you believe in the big bang theory, then by default you believe in evolution

Most of the zealots have never even researched evolutionary theory, because if they did, they would realize how retarded it is for any melanated person to believe in it

Darwin was NEVER able to prove cross-species macroevolution.

So he turned to good old fashioned racism

A fundamental tenet of evolutionary theory is the GENETIC INFERIORITY of the AFRICAN to the EUROPEAN. THIS is how Darwin sold evolution to the masses of europe

So, if you believe in the big bang theory, then by default you ALSO believe in the genetic inferiority of Africans to europeans smh

I know I don't feel inferior to europeans, maybe the religiously devoted science zealots do:yeshrug:

But here's a very informative documentary(put together by black people) that goes into depth with respect to how darwin and evolutionary theory relates to eugenics, and exposes the real reason why planned parenthood exists

Very eye opening and it has nothing to do with flat earth. It just makes evolutionary theory look legit retarded

Absolutely correct. It is called social darwinism and is the reason for the entire evolutionary model. The entire evolutionary period has at its apex, its pinnacle , the white man. Darwin himself explains it, that white man evolved to be genetically superior than blacks,

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." - The Descent of Man, Darwin.

For those that believe in the evolutionary model, whether in humanity or in the universe, the over arching theme is very simple and has a simple purpose: white people are better than black people.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It doesn't and you're arguing a strawman since my argument is that the Sun's angle changes 15 degrees each hour REGARDLESS of your position on the Earth.​

You don't post facts, you make invalid, mathematically retarded arguments that were refuted a couple thousand years ago.

Your 8th Grade science and math teachers should be shot as traitors to logic and reason......if you even made it past 8th grade.

:mjlol:
More sassy deflection

You lost a long time ago champ

Elliptical orbits cannot create perfectly circular paths

No amount of smilies you post will change the fact that you have been proven wrong multiple times in here

Just let it go:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
not saying they did, but are plenty of reasons to lie about the space landing.

No real reason to lie about the shape of the planet though. Nothing accomplished by that whatsoever.

With the moon landing we were in direct competition with the soviets and in a cold war. Spy craft and lying was the primary battlefield.
flexing to get the other side to back down was the objective. Soviet had already beaten us to space and we needed a W.
But i believe we actually landed. Soviet would've exposed us long ago is we were lying.
You don't know enough about the bold to speak on it

So you probably shouldnt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You don't know enough about the bold to speak on it

So you probably shouldnt
Are you seriously saying i dont know enough about the planet i reside on to speak on its shape?:russ:

I feel like you have to drop out of school in 3rd grade in order to not know enough about this to speak on it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Are you seriously saying i dont know enough about the planet i reside on to speak on its shape?:russ:

I feel like you have to drop out of school in 3rd grade in order to not know enough about this to speak on it.
Exactly

Its taught to children

So I'm not sure why you think you're extra intelligent just because you push concepts that are taught to children though...:jbhmm:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What straight man uses the term 'sassy'?

:usure:

Strawman.

You're really bad at this.​
What straight man makes such sassy deflections?

You only think it's a strawman because you dont know what you're talking about and you don't understand heliocentric theory on a fundamental level