Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If the earth is rounded, it'll make sense why Australia is a day ahead of the western hemisphere and why the moon is also round

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
MF budz said:
Where's the end of the world where you would fall of then? There would be so many pics of it by now:gucci:

You need 'Security Clearance' to get anywhere near it......
full

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I KNOW you ain't talkin'....YOU?????

:mjlol:

False. The Earth rotates and during that rotation, it revolves around the Sun. The 15 degree movement of the Sun each hour, objectively visible by everyone on the planet, proves the Earth is round since, if it were flat, the angle wouldn't be 15 degrees EVERYWHERE on the planet.

tenor.gif
Impossible to occur since the earth is supposedly on a tilted elliptical orbit around the sun

An ellipse is an imperfect circle

No way an imperfect circular path around the sun causes nearly perfect 15 degree per hour movement of the sun in our sky

If we were really rotating around the sun will moving through nothing, the degree of movement of the sun per hour would be greater than 15 degrees during the times of the year we were closest to the sun and less than 15 degrees during the time we were furthest from the sun

This is literally basic geometry/trigonometry

You can keep repeating the exact same thing but it wont make you right

You really need to go back and relearn basic shapes tbh :francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
right, cell phones use cell phone towers. that is a satellite telephone.

there is also satellite television, which I know you are familiar with.

I think you're a smart guy, but I think you know that satellites are a real thing. also weather balloons are a thing. you can go outside and do that experiment youself if you want. put a go pro on it and see the actual curvature of the earth
Weather balloons have nothing to do with satellites

By your logic, unicorns exist based solely on the fact that the term "unicorn" exists even though you've never seen one

It's a very fitting analogy too, since fantasy writers created the concept of a unicorn, and its historical fact that the concept of a "satellite" was created by a science fiction novelist in the 50s/60s

So no, I dont believe they exist and I've never been shown a real photo of a satellite in orbit, which shouldnt be hard to find

And not you cant see the curvature of the earth from a weather balloon

You actually see a flat plane no matter how high you go

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not everything is a conspiracy however it good to challenge everything but it's also bad to believe everything you watch and read.
There have been real conspiracies before (Covert Tuskegee Experiments on black people) but the key thing missing from
society is critical thinking. The main point of critical thinking is to evaluate the quality of your reasoning and more importantly, challenge assumptions
The challenging everything is not something I'm against. But if you challenge something, your reasoning must be valid. The soundness of an argument gets a little tricky when the premises are unprovable or the truth of which are unknowable.
Just like the existence of space is unknowable since theres no evidence that anyone has ever been

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There IS a difference. Saying 'I love you with all my heart' is NOT scientific, but we all know what is meant.

Ancient people saying something about a 'vault in the sky' is meaningful ONLY to those people, not us.

For it to have any meaning to us, you'd have to take it out of it's context and, thus, render it absolutely absurd.....which is what your argument is.​
The same ancient people that mapped the stars to less than 1% margin of error and gave gave us the calendars and agricultural practices that we still use today

Yet you're arrogant enough to think you're smarter than them, even though you have consistently failed to prove that you are :francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't have to refute it since it isn't in any way scientific and you just proved what I posted above: Your argument is absurd since you don't understand what the original writers meant and have to substitute your own meaning, thus, rendering the ENTIRE argument invalid for anyone NOT in Ancient Mesopotamia 3,000+ years ago.

:snooze:
Mediocre deflection

If you were as smart as you say you are then it should be childs play picking the video apart

Just admit that your ego is terrified of you being so cocky and so wrong at the same time, so you're pretending to be dismissive of the concepts that you don't understand so that you dont embarrass yourself by trying and failing to actually disprove anything in the video

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Another thing I find weird is the “maps” and globes of earth , I remember our teacher once broke down how big Africa is compared to other countries , he was pissed how it wasn’t a bigger issue
Nah

You're just a conspiracy theorist

P.S. - They also scale the sizes of almost all European countries WAAAAAAAY up to make them look bigger when they're all actually pretty small(besides russia)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Where's the end of the world where you would fall of then? There would be so many pics of it by now:gucci:
Why are yall assuming that there even is an edge????

When have I EVER mentioned an edge in these types of threads??

NEVER

Why do yall constantly asking me this "edge" question???

It's a strawman

Please focus on what I'm ACTUALLY saying instead of attempting to insert other concepts into the discussion

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If the earth is rounded, it'll make sense why Australia is a day ahead of the western hemisphere and why the moon is also round
None of this post makes sense

The shape of the earth and moon are unrelated

I proved that in the other mini flat earth thread running right now

The shape of the moon and the sun are related

MF budz

All Star
Daps
C
Why are yall assuming that there even is an edge????

When have I EVER mentioned an edge in these types of threads??

NEVER

Why do yall constantly asking me this "edge" question???

It's a strawman

Please focus on what I'm ACTUALLY saying instead of attempting to insert other concepts into the discussion
Cause if it's flat there has to be an edge.:comeon:. There would literally be no reason for the govts of every nation 8n the world to lie about a flat earth.:Pshkobe:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Weather balloons have nothing to do with satellites

By your logic, unicorns exist based solely on the fact that the term "unicorn" exists even though you've never seen one

It's a very fitting analogy too, since fantasy writers created the concept of a unicorn, and its historical fact that the concept of a "satellite" was created by a science fiction novelist in the 50s/60s

So no, I dont believe they exist and I've never been shown a real photo of a satellite in orbit, which shouldnt be hard to find

And not you cant see the curvature of the earth from a weather balloon

You actually see a flat plane no matter how high you go

my man, you going to keep ignoring satellite phones and satellite internet??

this will be the 4th post that I mention these things, and you latch on to a different part of my post with some kind of half joke thing about unicorns.

please don't do that, thought you were better than that.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The earth is not round. You're being fooled by the water clinging to the actual earth, but the terra is not round.