Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I do know how the obits work

I understand all of the formulas

Honestly I do think that it's fake science

It makes sense within it's own little box, but before you can even open that box, you have to suspend disbelief and deny your own senses multiple times

I also used to dismiss flat earthers until I was so annoyed with the concept that I set out to try and personally disprove it

And I failed to do so:francis:

and about the satellite phones and internet?

there are satellites breh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
and about the satellite phones and internet?

there are satellites breh
As I said before, if satellites really existed then my GPS wouldn't consistently fail in rural areas and you would be able to make cell phone calls on planes without internet access

I still have never seen a single real photo of a satellite in orbit even though there should be hundreds:yeshrug:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As I said before, if satellites really existed then my GPS wouldn't consistently fail in rural areas and you would be able to make cell phone calls on planes without internet access

I still have never seen a single real photo of a satellite in orbit even though there should be hundreds:yeshrug:

what I am saying is, there are both satellite phones and satellite internet.

both of those things exist. cellular technology - which is what your current cell phone uses, is not that same as what this uses -

Iridium Extreme 9575 Satellite Phone

iridium-extreme-satellite-phone-complete-kit-3.jpg

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
what I am saying is, there are both satellite phones and satellite internet.

both of those things exist. cellular technology - which is what your current cell phone uses, is not that same as what this uses -

Iridium Extreme 9575 Satellite Phone

iridium-extreme-satellite-phone-complete-kit-3.jpg
What I'm saying is that no one has ever conclusively proven to me that satellites exist

And cell phones operate off of cell phone towers

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
More ignorantly arrogant gibberish

I KNOW you ain't talkin'....YOU?????

:mjlol:

xCivicx said:
Again, the sun moving an almost perfect 15 degrees per hour proves that the SUN moves while we are stationary

False. The Earth rotates and during that rotation, it revolves around the Sun. The 15 degree movement of the Sun each hour, objectively visible by everyone on the planet, proves the Earth is round since, if it were flat, the angle wouldn't be 15 degrees EVERYWHERE on the planet.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What I'm saying is that no one has ever conclusively proven to me that satellites exist

And cell phones operate off of cell phone towers

right, cell phones use cell phone towers. that is a satellite telephone.

there is also satellite television, which I know you are familiar with.

I think you're a smart guy, but I think you know that satellites are a real thing. also weather balloons are a thing. you can go outside and do that experiment youself if you want. put a go pro on it and see the actual curvature of the earth

Daps
Flat Earth: 0 benefit

Moon Landing: winning the ‘cold PR war’

But real talk for a minute:

Thanks to YouTube 19-year olds challenge everything and everything is a conspiracy.

These 19-year olds don’t get that the only reason people make YouTube videos about nonsense is to monetize young idiots.
Not everything is a conspiracy however it good to challenge everything but it's also bad to believe everything you watch and read.
There have been real conspiracies before (Covert Tuskegee Experiments on black people) but the key thing missing from
society is critical thinking. The main point of critical thinking is to evaluate the quality of your reasoning and more importantly, challenge assumptions
The challenging everything is not something I'm against. But if you challenge something, your reasoning must be valid. The soundness of an argument gets a little tricky when the premises are unprovable or the truth of which are unknowable.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
People visiting the United States from Great Britain would be required to get even MORE documentation than those visiting Antarctica......

Entry requirements - USA travel advice

Ask 21 Savage.

LOL @ George Orwell's book being the basis for your attempt at refuting thousands of years of science. I bet you think the movie 'Zardoz' is prophetic as well because Sean Connery was wearing a loincloth and a ponytail.

'The sky is curved'.....is an even more ridiculous assertion than the Earth is flat and relies on the way ancient people in Mesopotamia/Egypt/ANE viewed the Universe 3,000+ years ago.......which had NOTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE AT ALL.....

ca-301-ancient-cosmology-20-638.jpg

:mjlol:
They were right.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Chez Lopez said:
lol at thinking there is a difference.

There IS a difference. Saying 'I love you with all my heart' is NOT scientific, but we all know what is meant.

Ancient people saying something about a 'vault in the sky' is meaningful ONLY to those people, not us.

For it to have any meaning to us, you'd have to take it out of it's context and, thus, render it absolutely absurd.....which is what your argument is.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Chez Lopez said:
I made my own flat earth video that i have posted a few times here. it has yet to be refuted, so you could give it a shot.

I don't have to refute it since it isn't in any way scientific and you just proved what I posted above: Your argument is absurd since you don't understand what the original writers meant and have to substitute your own meaning, thus, rendering the ENTIRE argument invalid for anyone NOT in Ancient Mesopotamia 3,000+ years ago.

:snooze:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Another thing I find weird is the “maps” and globes of earth , I remember our teacher once broke down how big Africa is compared to other countries , he was pissed how it wasn’t a bigger issue

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Well then why haven't you provided an intelligent response to any of my simple questions in here?

Passive aggression is a female trait fyi
Where's the end of the world where you would fall of then? There would be so many pics of it by now:gucci: