Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I believe the earth is round but I don’t think we went to the moon. If we did, why hasn’t it happened again?

because its expensive as fukk and its nothing there besides dust and rocks so why waste money (which the nasa not has anyway since the goverment spends all of it on the fukkin army)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The fact that you think the inaccuracies have nothing to do with a spherical surface being projected on to a flat surface says it all. My God you're a mental midget. All ready to beat your chest about how the sizes of various countries are distorted but having no understanding as to why those sizes are distorted. A dumbass through and through. :mjlol:

You really trying claim the Earth is flat, but can't be depicted accurately on a flat surface to scale. :laff::laff::laff:
I can't verify the accuracy of the flat earth map because I've never been to every landmass and mapped the boundaries myself

The globe-map version of this reality is inaccurate, both on the flat map version AND the globe map version

Again, this is common knowledge

I'm not sure why you're attempting to double down on something that verifiably false

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The moon landing I can see the questions. The earth being flat. Gtfoh. This ain't the 1500's
Well then why haven't you provided an intelligent response to any of my simple questions in here?

Passive aggression is a female trait fyi

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Have you heard of sonolumesince and cymatics? If not check out this video

Both, circles and spheres are circular objects. A circle is a two-dimensional figure, while asphere is a three-dimensional figure. Acircle is a round plane figure whose boundary (the circumference) consists of points equidistant from a fixed point (the centre).
What's funny is that most of these religious heliocentrism zealots don't know that there's a difference between a circle and a sphere

Which is why they fundamentally cannot comprehend the discussion going on in here smh

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Keep telling yourself that

I don't have to since 'Security Clearance' is NOT what is required to visit Antarctica unless you equate that same information being a requirement for a British citizen visiting the United States and we BOTH know that ain't what you meant. You meant that they had to go through some military-grade inspection like they were visiting Fort Knox or some super secret installation, but I already disproved that stupid argument so you have to resort to semantics.

The true sign of a LOSING argument.

Stop trying to Juelz your way out of this ether you moron.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Another post full of nothing that addresses nor refutes anything I've said

Wrong you LIAR.​

xCivicx said:
The sun moving 15 degrees an hour perfectly, day in and day out proves that we're stationary and the sun is circling above us

The Sun moving 15 degrees each hour regardless of your position on the planet proves not only that the Earth is round, but that the Sun is millions of miles away.​

xCivicx said:
This is just fact

Nah, that is just your brain on drugs.

:umad:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Read through most of this thread, but there are both Satellite Internet and Satellite Cell Phones

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't have to since 'Security Clearance' is NOT what is required to visit Antarctica unless you equate that same information being a requirement for a British citizen visiting the United States and we BOTH know that ain't what you meant. You meant that they had to go through some military-grade inspection like they were visiting Fort Knox or some super secret installation, but I already disproved that stupid argument so you have to resort to semantics.

The true sign of a LOSING argument.

Stop trying to Juelz your way out of this ether you moron.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Wrong you LIAR.​

The Sun moving 15 degrees each hour regardless of your position on the planet proves not only that the Earth is round, but that the Sun is millions of miles away.​

Nah, that is just your brain on drugs.

:umad:
More ignorantly arrogant gibberish :francis:

Again, the sun moving an almost perfect 15 degrees per hour proves that the SUN moves while we are stationary

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
More ignorantly arrogant gibberish :francis:

Again, the sun moving an almost perfect 15 degrees per hour proves that the SUN moves while we are stationary

do you know about orbits and how they work? no hate, but you seem like a smart dude. do you think the way orbits work in relation to gravity is some kind of fake science?

Daps
Notice how he posts all of this gibberish with no evidence to back any of it up

It's basically him saying "I'm white and I say so" smh

Notice how I didnt respond to him lol. Cats refuse to think for themselves, the same government globally that stole our heritage, erased/obfuscated it, killed, maimed, enslave and imprison you unjustly, while continue the cycle worldwide...somehow lying about space and the makeup of the earth is to sacred to touch :mjlol:.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
do you know about orbits and how they work? no hate, but you seem like a smart dude. do you think the way orbits work in relation to gravity is some kind of fake science?
I do know how the obits work

I understand all of the formulas

Honestly I do think that it's fake science

It makes sense within it's own little box, but before you can even open that box, you have to suspend disbelief and deny your own senses multiple times

I also used to dismiss flat earthers until I was so annoyed with the concept that I set out to try and personally disprove it

And I failed to do so:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: P90