Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Flat Earth: 0 benefit

Moon Landing: winning the ‘cold PR war’

But real talk for a minute:

Thanks to YouTube 19-year olds challenge everything and everything is a conspiracy.

These 19-year olds don’t get that the only reason people make YouTube videos about nonsense is to monetize young idiots.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Because ALL Governments can't be trusted with telling the 'truth' and all it takes is someone with an extra-tight tin-foil fitted cap to show the rest of the world how much they lie.....even though the 'exposers of the Conspiracy' have NO proof they're telling the truth other than 'It looks flat to me.'

:sas2:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
I'm debating a flat earthers and I just don't see the benefit of lying to the public about the afomentioned things in the thread title :mindblown:
Every single space agencies around the world even from countries that hate United States confirmed that the world is round and Moon landing happened or at least feasible so I can't really understand how they always insist that round earth and moon landing are NASA conspiracies :francis:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
The logistics of the moon landing conspiracy theory never made sense. You'd have to simultaneously give the US government too much credit and not enough credit at the same time. You imagine an organization capable of creating and maintaining a moon landing conspiracy for decades, with no one involved at any level coming out against them, even though the U.S. government has never shown itself to be capable of doing this, while at the same time they move so sloppily that random people on YouTube can apparently expose them? It's just stupid.

And then you get into the fact that other nations besides the USA have their own space programs, and they confirm that the Earth is round, too.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
But yeah man fukk the flatearth talk lets talk about the multiverse theory.

XYMrsOmKCLCDTefuZbFw2dOrrbwfdHP1kUNF02gG0Mk.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
moon landing they have a ton of reasons to fake it including making sure america stayed the worlds super power. I am what you may call a conspiracy theorist and been studying this shyt for like 15 years. From my experience not sure how anyone can prove the Earth is truly round or flat. Also from my experience, everything we've been taught is a lie and anyone the system props up is probably an agent or a tool for the elite. Based on this alone it wouldn't surprise me if the Earth is flat. Most of the graphics NASA puts out look fake to me and it's bullshyt that we went to moon 50 years ago but don't have technology to go today.